• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Haha good fucking luck. Not even sure why they would try.

Ask him

746294_1_zzdo-0122do-foto-watzke.jpeg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hazard-Bayern will be announced before the final with Chelsea.

and he'll miss the final because he's 'injured'.

Bayern are genuinely brilliant I swear. But I don't think Mou is going to sell anyone to Pep, let alone a player capable of replacing Ribery in the future,

Blablurn

let us dream a little..

----- Neuer

Lahm - Boateng - Laporte - Alaba

----Martinez - Thiago

Robben - Götze - Hazard

-----Lewandowski

DAMN

Jack cw

Bayern are genuinely brilliant I swear. But I don't think Mou is going to sell anyone to Pep, let alone a player capable of replacing Ribery in the future,

I think so too. Only player I can see leaving to Bayern is Luiz. Hazard might not work next summer, but Bayern will try anything to get him in the next 2 years I think. Otherwise we have to deal with Reus....

WJD

Y'know what, I think Moyes going has actually made the proposition of Europa League football a little less gruesome next season. Wouldn't be too devastated if we somehow stumbled into 6th now.

Pachimari

Even then Perez is obsessed with la decima and the fact that the Barca domination for 5 years made him butthurt beyond imagination. If Ancelotti fails to establish a Real Madrid that whipes the floor with Europe in the next few years and doesnt win the CL in this or next year then its only a question of time when Perez sacks him. I know plug will cry about this post, but the truth is, being coach of Real is the most thankless job. The expectiations of the the board and fans are ridiculous.
Yeah but all I said was, that he will definitely not be fired this summer. :)

Walshy

Y'know what, I think Moyes going has actually made the proposition of Europa League football a little less gruesome next season. Wouldn't be too devastated if we somehow stumbled into 6th now.
Winning the Europa League can be a good catalyst for doing well in the Champions League if you win it.

Porto in 2002-03, Liverpool in 2000-01, Aletico in 2011-12.

Plus it gives an automatic Champions League place next year.

WJD

Winning the Europa League can be a good catalyst for doing well in the Champions League if you win it.

Porto in 2002-03, Liverpool in 2000-01, Aletico in 2011-12.

Plus it gives an automatic Champions League place next year.

Yeah, be nice to see a new manager's plans for European football a little bit early, too.

---LONEETTE---

YES WILBS

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Arturo Vidal’s involvement for Juventus in their Europa League semi-final with Benfica is in doubt after he skipped training on Wednesday.

let's stay home guys. Or just send them 11 slaves from our youth academy.

Icardi's agent "Mauro is totally focused on football"

ok

Marc

If Spurs had done what I told them to during the summer in which they signed AVB they'd be solidified in the top four right now.

Rafael Benitez.

He wouldn't have gone to any other English club though, his love for Liverpool is too strong to simply throw away for a bit of money. *cough*

Speaking of AVB it's weird that RDM hasn't been offered another top job, how many managers have won a CL and FA cup from what was a lost situation. AVBs shitty UEFA cup counts for more apparently. Played good football too when he was given the time. Laudrup is another who wins a trophy and whose stock drops almost immediately.

Reading this thread, Bayern fans entitled transformation to barca fans is almost complete.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't mean to ruin your birthday Arnie, but I'm not sure about Rafa with Spurs. He's barely third in Italy and with a much better team.

LTWheels

Speaking of AVB it's weird that RDM hasn't been offered another top job, how many managers have won a CL and FA cup from what was a lost situation.

My understanding that Chelsea are still paying off his contract, so he doesn't need to work. If he gets another job, the payments end.

justjohn

I would wait at least until Fall, because you have a larger pool of games and know whats coming after E3. Its an amazingly fast and thoughtout console.

Oh and there is some talk inside the Bayern board, that they are going for Hazard this summer.
You must have confused chelsea with your shitty domestic rivals that you keep stealing from.

Sounds awful.

If it's Van Gaal I really want Giggs as assistant/coach assuming he is happy in such a role.

Van Gaal is gonna annoy people. Keane is gonna piss them off. Need somebody to hug them and smooth things out. Somebody who disciplines with love and not the iron fist. Giggs is that man.

Do what he says or I'll fuck your wife.

He's not going anywhere. I'm not sure it being Pep has much to do with it, it's the fact that Mourinho sees him as the key man for Chelsea and he would not allow him to go... and Hazard doesn't want to go either. If the board overruled Mourinho and sold Hazard anyway, I don't see Mou staying.

LTWheels

You know I would take Welbeck as a third choice striker if he wants to leave United. Brendan would do wonderful stuff with him.

Happy birthday Arnie!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He's not going anywhere. I'm not sure it being Pep has much to do with it, it's the fact that Mourinho sees him as the key man for Chelsea and he would not allow him to go... and Hazard doesn't want to go either. If the board overruled Mourinho and sold Hazard anyway, I don't see Mou staying.

I know :lol why are you telling me this :p

there's no reason to leave Chelsea.

kmax

So Barca can buy players again?

Okay, that means that Ter Stegen and Halilovic are pretty much done deals and should arrive this summer. The big looming problem they have is a CB, so they might perhaps target Luiz or Hummels, who they've failed time and again to bring over to the Camp Nou. They shouldn't even think about any other poisition before they got the defensive line secured, like they failed to do last time with Neymar. Their time is potentially limited, so they don't have time to mess up this summer window.

And oh, they need to get rid of Song asap.

So Barca can buy players again?

Okay, that means that Ter Stegen and Halilovic are pretty much done deals and should arrive this summer. The big looming problem they have is a CB, so they might perhaps target Luiz or Hummels, who they've failed time and again to bring over to the Camp Nou. They shouldn't even think about any other poisition before they got the defensive line secured, like they did last time with Neymar. Their time is potentially limited, so they don't have time to mess up this summer window.

And oh, they need to get rid of Song asap.
You should be able to get Luiz pretty easily as long as you're willing to pay £20m+.

Mourinho obv doesn't rate him as a CB.

I know :lol why are you telling me this :p

there's no reason to leave Chelsea.

Cause you already made the main point. I wanted to add some more.

You should be able to get Luiz pretty easily as long as you're willing to pay £20m+.

Mourinho obv doesn't rate him as a CB.

I think chelsea will demand at least 30m and get it. But yes, he will go for sure and although I love Luiz, that crazy fucker, I do not mind him leaving.

sohois

I don't mean to ruin your birthday Arnie, but I'm not sure about Rafa with Spurs. He's barely third in Italy and with a much better team.

Aren't they 10 points clear in third? Seems fairly comfortable to me. And when you consider Juventus have made Serie A into a one team league, they are basically second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom