• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
No way fabregas would ever come to us over Arsenal with no champions league, we don't have the money it would take to swindle that deal

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Also I'm weary about signing players till we get some pace in, I can't stomach a season of games like Everton and Fulham

england-2007.jpg

Mr Cola

Micah Richards is still playing? Feels like I haven't seen him inyears

Mr Cola

Mail is saying a potential 56mill move for Cavani, who looked lost against Chelsea

Fabregas was just a kid (younger than Ramsey is now) when he was moved up to #10 because of how bad we were going forward in 08/09, and as a result he doesn't have a tactical bone in his body. Barca don't play him deep in CM because they can't - he doesn't know where to stand and he doesn't like to be restricted.

Cesc is Premier League midfielder at heart. He needs freedom and protection, so I'd be abit concerned of United signed him (+ Carvalho). I don't want him though, there's no room. Ozil's a better #10, Ramsey could be anything, Wilshere will kick on eventually, and the money would be better spent elsewhere (like offering whatever it takes to get Reus).

I could see Liverpool going for Cesc. That would be....

Hopefully Juventus sign him.

Could dòdo of roma replace sagna?

He's a LB.

That fucking beachball goal. Sunderland owed us those City and Chelsea results, we're all square.

Even if Hodge uses our players, there's no chance he'll change his tactics. Sturridge will be trying to flick hoofs on, Sterling will be hugging the touchline, Gerrard will be charging about throwing himself into tackles, and be blowing out of his arse in the 7th minute

Hixx

That fucking beachball goal. Sunderland owed us those City and Chelsea results, we're all square.

The season before you got a penalty for a tackle about 10 miles outside the box. Then we had a man sent off ridiculously.

Pls understand.

OH, and when Torres was allowed to play on after we were deemed to have taken a freekick WHEN WE CLEARLY FUCKING HADN'T, then scored.

So we have never been equal, bruv.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Even if Hodge uses our players, there's no chance he'll change his tactics. Sturridge will be trying to flick hoofs on, Sterling will be hugging the byline, Gerrard will be charging about throwing himself into tackles, and be blowing out of his arse in the 7th minute

my love for Sterling is reaching critical levels.

I wish he would knock me up too

The season before you got a penalty for a tackle about 10 miles outside the box. Then we had a man sent off ridiculously.

Pls understand.

OH, and when Torres was allowed to play on after we were deemed to have taken a freekick WHEN WE CLEARLY FUCKING HADN'T, then scored.

So we have never been equal, bruv.

That was years ago bruv

Scum

Even if Hodge uses our players, there's no chance he'll change his tactics. Sturridge will be trying to flick hoofs on, Sterling will be hugging the touchline, Gerrard will be charging about throwing himself into tackles, and be blowing out of his arse in the 7th minute

Even better will be watching Rooney interfering with it all.

Hixx, it's not our fault you had the ball stationary where the free kick was to be taken from, and decided to roll it backwards to the keeper for no reason whatsoever :p

Eugh, that Valuev-Haye fight.

Zabojnik

People jumping on England's bandwagon? Once again I called it before everyone else. England will have a cracking WC.

Left home for the day. Forgot to unpause DS2 preloading. No. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Clegg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

no tweets????????
I think Ferdinand tweeted something cryptic a couple of hours before the story was leaked on Monday. But since the official dismissal there's been nothing from any player afaik.

K1LLER7

People jumping on England's bandwagon? Once again I called it before everyone else. England will have a cracking WC.

Left home for the day. Forgot to unpause DS2 preloading. No. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Pls, I said England would win the WC.
I also said Giovinco is good. #IAMITK

My boss said 6 months ago England would win the WC.

He's probably still wrong but we are gonna have some in form players traveling oh and Rppney :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom