• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Catalan press seem to think Barca are going to have a rebuild of their own this summer. Looking for a RB, holding midfielder, centre back and right winger.

Fabregas, Song, Alves, Sergi Roberto and Pedro all to be sold.

Moyes to take over at Newcastle and purchase Song. YES MOYES.

Pachimari

I'm very happy with the teams effort against Bayern last time. They were united and really fought for each other. Coentrao, Xabi, Pepe, Luka and Benzema had a great game. Even Carvajal did well.

I'm still confident we can go through to the final. We need that away goal.

Carbonox

If Reus went to united ill fucking cry. He'd be ending his career with a mid-table club.

Nigerian-Gary-Coleman-Struggle-Two-Step-Sigh-v2.gif

Scum

Catalan press seem to think Barca are going to have a rebuild of their own this summer. Looking for a RB, holding midfielder, centre back and right winger.

Fabregas, Song, Alves, Sergi Roberto and Pedro all to be sold.

Imagine Pedro & Cesc at Liverpool, Hitch5-0? Dear God! :O

Jack cw

So true...
He can play tiki taka, no big deal, but switch to 4-2-3-1 with Martinez/Schweinsteiger and Müller as CAM and Götze on the left wing. Then let Alaba and lahm support Robben and Götze and we have a goal scoring machine. Martinez will take care of Modric and Isco, so it isnt that difficult.

kmax

If Reus went to united ill fucking cry. He'd be ending his career with a mid-table club.

Yeah...no. I think he'd rather stay at Dortmund for now. He still got 3 years on his contract so he's got plenty to do over there.

However, if Man U were to explode next season and qualify for the CL / become title contenders, I think there's a possibility in the future.

I'm very happy with the teams effort against Bayern last time. They were united and really fought for each other. Coentrao, Xabi, Pepe, Luka and Benzema had a great game. Even Carvajal did well.

I'm still confident we can go through to the final. We need that away goal.

Don't forget Modric. He was a beast.

EDIT: Oh Sorry, missed Luka. My bad!

Walshy

If Barcelona are looking to offload Cesc, I can't see him not having interest from top clubs.

Chelsea, Liverpool, City and Arsenal would all likely be interested.

As would PSG and Monaco.

If Barcelona are looking to offload Cesc, I can't see him not having interest from top clubs.

Chelsea, Liverpool, City and Arsenal would be likely be interested.

As would PSG and Monaco.

I'd love Liverpool to get him, but we have other areas that are of a bigger concern. He could fill the Gerrard void when he doesnt play.

Arnie

Would rather we got Koke than Cesc.

One of them has a soul and plenty of room to grow. And one of them will cost like £200k a week in wages.

Nah.

Scum

Would rather we got Koke than Cesc.

One of them has a soul and plenty of room to grow. And one of them will cost like £200k a week in wages.

Nah.

He'll probably end up back at Arsenal, anyway. Unless PSG throw obscene amounts of money at him.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I'm glad I'm the type to get excited about transfers because if they annoyed me this summer would be horrible, we are usually linked with 60% of the traffic and now without a manager to say otherwise we are linked with everyone.

Razor554

Don't think we will sell Cesc unless we sign same caliber (or better) replacement. Gundogan would be one, but he won't move out of Dortmunt this year.

Scum

Don't think we will sell Cesc unless we sign same caliber replacement. Gundogan would be one, but he won't move out of Dortmunt this year.

But isn't Gundogan staying at Dortmund for the year just to cover his medical bills? Seems like it to me.

wedward

Don't think we will sell Cesc unless we sign same caliber (or better) replacement. Gundogan would be one, but he won't move out of Dortmunt this year.

Pretty much. I remember FF saying Barca don't need Cesc because they have Sergi Roberto, but he doesn't seem ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom