• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesalr

Holy shit Vinny Caravella is piling on the pounds

Whoever said I look like Paul Giamatti is a right fucking cunt. Now, whenever I catch my reflection in a window, all I see is Wes' fucking avatar.

:(

Hopefully we're all over Alves and Pedro

So is Brad. I don't really watch the quick looks that often, so it can be a huge chunk of time between when I actually see any of them on video, shocked me how big both of them are getting.

Scum

He missed 2 games earlier this season and may (unless something is changed) still be back before the end of the season.

Hes not "always injured", we're not talking about Diaby here

Steve, pls. You'd be injured all the time too if you were been sent to see Eva.

Klopp: "..to reject something when there is no enquiry, it is rather embarrassing for me as a human being." (via @Sky_StephanS)

Don't bother looking up the rest of the quotes there's nothing interesting to see.

I want him Viva.

I would probably kill actual real life people to get him at our club. Just name them Woodward.

Steve, pls. You'd be injured all the time too if you were been sent to see Eva.

Lets face it, JT probably gets her and some of the other players wives over for sexy parties.

Stewie Griffin style

img_VknI80.jpg

Add a Chelsea kit

Easy tiger, I wasn't really serious.

My apologies I thought you were

pulga

Banned
Barcelona press is fucking mental if they think Barca is signing Ozil.

anyway, useless stat of the day:

@SocialRMadrid: Whenever a Frenchman scored, R.Madrid eliminated Bayern.

- Anelka in 2000
- Zidane in 2004
- Benzema in 2014?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
At the end of the day, isn't it better to have Barcelona trafficking these children rather than some unscrupulous criminal organization.

well technically Barca IS a criminal organization. Falsifying contracts and not paying taxes is serious yo.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Barcelona press is fucking mental if they think Barca is signing Ozil.

anyway, useless stat of the day:

@SocialRMadrid: Whenever a Frenchman scored, R.Madrid eliminated Bayern.

- Anelka in 2000
- Zidane in 2004
- Benzema in 2014?

I'm talking to you on twitter you bitch

you've got some explaining to do

Carbonox

well technically Barca IS a criminal organization. Falsifying contracts and not paying taxes is serious yo.

besides, at least in proper criminal orgranizations you only get injected with shit like heroin, at barca you get injjected with hgh and krokodil.

Fuck off Zidane.

Giggs has called in a favour and got him to start blabbing about why he should get the job.

I hope Woodward doesn't see it.

operon

Just so blaburn can tell me to feck off and to have a nice day, I want real Madrid to get to the final too

only for best Madrid to win

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Di Marzio: Blayern offered us Shaqiri but we turned them down.

Fuck me, we ARE a bunch of stupid cunts. We could've used him!

Thnx anyway Bayern <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom