• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedward

Fuck it. I'll take Clevgod at Arsenal. He would be cheap and when Wenger turns him into Rambo 2.0 it'll be great to see United fans cry like they do over Pogba.

pulga

Banned
What kind of weird ass apartment do you live in? Sounds like a prison to me.

5ZzovOg.jpg

now what the fuck would i do if this place is on fire

goddamn housemate cunts

Zabojnik

Di Marzio: Blayern offered us Shaqiri but we turned them down.

Fuck me, we ARE a bunch of stupid cunts. We could've used him!

Thnx anyway Bayern <3

Well, it could mean that we're after someone better.
Nani, lol.
Or it could mean that Marry gonna Marry.

Salvadora

Fuck it. I'll take Clevgod at Arsenal. He would be cheap and when Wenger turns him into Rambo 2.0 it'll be great to see United fans cry like they do over Pogba.

Turning Cleverly into a quality player would be a more remarkable feat than Christ rising from the gave.

K1LLER7

Yep

@Malachians: Interviewed Eamonn Holmes earlier who met with Fergie today. Utd looking for something short term, want Giggs to take over in 3 yrs.

Make him go and get experience for 3 years. See how he does. Then decide if he's the right one for the job at that time.

We have to get LVG at least. We have too.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
You can't fire moyes for fear of putting trust into a manager unproven at uniteds level and then hand it to a man who has never managed before, it's too ludicrous, you needed the safest bet you can't get.

Wow. It's not just that Moyes' mistakes were bad: it's how predictable they sound. Meeting every stereotype of prehistoric football, smh

That is actually the #1 reason why I wanted him sacked in the first place. After hearing a lot of reports about how he doesn't work with the ball, I thought it would be a disaster to let him develop our young players.

bjaelke

Speaking of GoT:

David Cameron's government have rejected a petition which called for former Aston Villa and Birmingham City striker Emile Heskey to be awarded a knighthood.

Jarnet87

Is there anything to indicate that Giggs would make a good manager?

Nope. It's probably just Fergie and Charlton being senile fools and wanting someone from within. The Glazers have a chance to actually get some forward thinking people in the club right now, please don't screw it up.

Clegg

So LVG to help the transition to a younger squad, hopefully build a solid base and then Giggs to take over?

Not so sure about that tbh. He'll have learned from two of the best managers in SAF and LVG but the United job is too big for a first time boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom