• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I still think Prandelli might be an option for Spurs, I understand that he has a new contract with Italy on the table but he hasn't committed to it yet, I like his style and I think he'd be a good man to manage our squad of players.

De Boer would be good but that 5-1 defeat he had in the cup final made him look a bit of a twat.

Wilbur

Banned
I have not seen even a minute of The Americans m8.

But if it's Zab + Faridmon vs the ass and ball flashers on whatsapp, I know which side I'm on.

LOOL wilbs I don't know if you are here.

I had my phone on shuffle when playing music, then I randomly hear "I will poop on your familyyyy" voice recording from whatsapp. I died.

Hahahaha

Sorry about that

Blablurn

I'm afraid it will be this time. It's Real Madrid, and there is no club besides 1860 that is hated that much in the city and the word has spread around every football community here, that Südkurve is preparing a "Hexenkessel". If they manage to create the level of atmosphere like against Lyon in 2010, then its going to be very long 90 (120) minutes for Real. I believe in Bayern and Pep.

l love how change your opionion about Bayern every day <3

Jack cw

hahaha I'm just being an asshole on purpose.... it's going to be a good game regardless.

I've been trying to find tickets like mad for the game but it's impossible... even re-sell there is nothing....

Hehe, I hope so.
I might get one, but you would be standing in the midst of the Bayern ultras ;)

Carbonox

Preparing a Hexenkessel...

is that a german spaceship? does bayern's stadium not only glow like close encounters of the third kind but actually fly as well?

Carbonox

sweet and sour chicken and rice for breakfast (yes I'm a few hours late to the brekkie)

image.php

Clegg

Isn't Lallana more of an attacking midfielder which we already have plenty of. Good player but he wouldn't solve any of our central midfield problems.

Jack cw

Let's see. I keep expectations low though.

I expect to get knocked out. I hope for a win with 2 goals difference. But lets be honest here. We cant suddenly change everything thats wrong within 6 days. Real will play it exactly like in Bernabeu and we will dominate the game until their box and then fail because we lack any creativity. But its Pep, he might really try something crazy. I want Bayern to at least finish some chances and constantly make pressure on Reals defence.

Jack cw

Preparing a Hexenkessel...

is that a german spaceship? does bayern's stadium not only glow like close encounters of the third kind but actually fly as well?

LOL, a Hexenvessel would be great but no, it means something like a hot boiling cauldron, basically hell for every opposition.

Blablurn

I expect to get knocked out. I hope for a win with 2 goals difference. But lets be honest here. We cant suddenly change everything thats wrong within 6 days. Real will play it exactly like in Bernabeu and we will dominate the game until their box and then fail because we lack any creativity. But its Pep, he might really try something crazy. I want Bayern to at least finish some chances and constantly make pressure on Reals defence.

Believe <3 At least one goal would be a start.

Germany has always difficult for Madrid (I think we won only once or something like that), so yeah, it's not gonna be easy for us.

Actually I feel we're gonna miss all these failed goals. Gonna be a hard as fuck match.

I love playing RB in Clubs. I never want to play another position..so much fun bombing forward and I always track back even when playing other positions. It's ideal for me.

BmCjCW0CIAAuyfa.png

CDM is where it's at mun. You're involved in both the attack and defensive play, and can if needed go out on the wing or whatever during counters. I have played way too much left back for believe FC during the beginning, I was pretty much Bryan Oviedo, always up in the other teams box.

kmax

I'm certain that Bayern will score, but I also think that Real will score. I think the qustion will be if Bayern will score enough goals, as Madrid will have the goal advantage if they score.

That is going to be the big question I think.

Giggs really did look a manager in his presser.

Not that I think he should be anywhere near the job. Just more that Moyes was so utterly overwhelmed. Giggs has obv been at the club his whole life...but even so. Moyes was just...so...shit.

Cappa

Banned
I'm certain that Bayern will score, but I also think that Real will score. I think the quesiton will be if Bayern will score enough goals, as Madrid will have the goal advantage if they score.

That is going to be the big question I think.

if Madrid score once.... Bayern need 3 goals to win... if Madrid score Bayern is NOT winning the game.

Wilbur

Banned
Giggs really did look a manager in his presser.

Not that I think he should be anywhere near the job. Just more that Moyes was so utterly overwhelmed. Giggs has obv been at the club his whole life...but even so. Moyes was just...so...shit.

Yeah, this is what struck me the most. Giggs was just confident and relaxed about it. The dirty bastard.

kmax

if Madrid score once.... Bayern need 3 goals to win... if Madrid score Bayern is NOT winning the game.

Well, it's up for grabs isn't it. You can't say what will happen, as anything can happen. I believe it will be an open game, and both teams will go out there fighting.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
CAM in fifa is the position they give either sociopaths or people who dont want to live past 30 because you feel every attack that went bad is inherently your fault.

Im glad im a sociopath :p

Arnie

Yeah, this is what struck me the most. Giggs was just confident and relaxed about it. The dirty bastard.
Imagine having the balls to go and fuck your brother's wife. Imagine doing that whilst still maintaining a normal existence and showing no outward signs of stress or anxiety.

This is fucking nothing to Giggs. Literally. It's just a room of blokes asking him meaningless questions.

Imagine having the balls to go and fuck your brother's wife. Imagine doing that whilst still maintaining a normal existence and showing no outward signs of stress or anxiety.

This is fucking nothing to Giggs. Literally. It's just a room of blokes asking him meaningless questions.
:lol

Wilbur

Banned

:lol

Just imagine Man City lose to Crystal Palace and Everton, they could get knocked out the top 4 by seasons end. not saying it will happen but the possibility is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom