• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randdalf

Giggs really did look a manager in his presser.

Not that I think he should be anywhere near the job. Just more that Moyes was so utterly overwhelmed. Giggs has obv been at the club his whole life...but even so. Moyes was just...so...shit.

I mean, he has been playing under one of the greatest managers of all time for most of his life, some of that must have rubbed off.

Clegg

Spurs players are planning to snub Charlie Adam in the pre match handshake. They think he's a knob for his challenges on Paulinho this season and on Bale last season.

Kyoufu

BmD4y4tIMAEmwRo.png:large

Why do I find this so funny?

Marc

I wonder if Giggs will go after Helen Evans.

Dat Helen

Do you think he has ever screwed another players missus? He got caught out after years, imagine he got away with the odd fling as well.

If you were Phil Neville or someone you would have to be a bit suspicious... "Oh god...Giggs helped my wife pack when we moved houses". Packed it right in.

Feorax

Luis Alberto has been banned from driving for 12 months for DUI.

Really hasn't had a good time here. Wouldn't surprise me if he was sold early in the summer.

Do you think he has ever screwed another players missus? He got caught out after years, imagine he got away with the odd fling as well.

If you were Phil Neville or someone you would have to be a bit suspicious... "Oh god...Giggs helped my wife pack when we moved houses". Packed it right in.
P Nev would probably take it as a compliment.

Giggs has got be hitting Rachel Riley. He would be a fool not to.
He showed her around Carrington. There was eye contact.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
If Scholes made the bench tomorrow id be so happy :3

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Getting back into Hannibal after a month off, on episode 5 (s1), this is so incredibly bleak D: kinda wish there was something else to grasp on other than the bleakness.

Salazar

Arnie's dead right. Giggs has the brain chemistry of one of those brightly coloured Amazonian frogs. Stay in the same place. Lick things. Generally be a poisonous fucker.

Nick Powell's development will crush Lallana.

yo brits.

how would u describe british women?

A tiny step up, on average, from Australian women.

This article about where Moyes could go next. LOL.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/david-moyes-new-job-10-3452021

Some quotes.

The Scotsman was reportedly close to switching to North London in 2012 and would salivate at the millions he could spend there to bring Marouane Fellaini along with him.

Moyes proved his strength at working with a British core at Everton, and Saints fans can start dreaming of the Luke Shaw money being used to prise Tony Hibbert away from his spiritual home.

The challenge of taking Celtic from 1st to 7th in the SPL may, however, prove beyond even Moyes.

Salazar

Wenger says he was surprised at the way United went about sacking Moyes and feels they should have given him more time to show his qualities at Old Trafford.

Wenger added: "It was surprising. In these kind of situations, you want the managers to be informed first, eye to eye, as we are used to. It didn't look [like] it was like that.

"What I regret the most is that he has been sacked because he has big experience in the Premier League, he has shown quality and you would have loved him to get more time."

Shut your face, you meaningless barnacle on the league. You player-knackering twat.

All this faux concern for British coaching. Show some fucking apprehension at the abysmal revelations about his incompetence.

Clegg

I suppose there's always the slight possibility that Giggs could get the job is he wins well in the next four games. I hope not, but the board could be swayed.

Carbonox

yo brits.

how would u describe british women?

in my town they all look like scampi that's been left too long in the fryer and has started to peel pushing prams filled with zombie fetuses

i then go to some posh cunt part of london and they look so nice i want to sniff their clunge

britain is a crazy place motherfucker

Salvadora

Shut your face, you meaningless barnacle on the league. You player-knackering twat.

All this faux concern for British coaching. Show some fucking apprehension at the abysmal revelations about his incompetence.
Good lord.

You can't expect a manager to say otherwise about one of his own.

defel

It does touch on the core issue of British coaching as a whole though. If you want your team to be a solid mid-table side able to grind out the results that matter then take your pick from a whole host of great British managerial talent.

If you want your team to win leagues, trophies and play with attacking flair and style .... well the last Brit who could do that retired and we are left with only Brendon Rogers. Pretty telling that United are on the verge of their first ever non-British or Irish manager in their history. There simply arent many top British managers left! I think thats why so many people are frustrated with Moyes - he couldnt cope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom