• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beckham better be in the stands on Saturday.

Game ends with the class of 92' hugging each other and a shot of them shouting happily as credits roll.

Clegg

I also don't know where Clegg got that quote from unless I missed it.
I got it the wrong way round. A journo asked Mourinho if he had anything to say on Vilanova. Mourinho got flustered at the question and the journo continued by saying "He is dying"

Sounds like scummy journalism to me.

Wilbur

Banned
José Mourinho;109458004 said:
Don't worry, found it on Dailymotuon. Cheers anyway.

Ah, good stuff.

Wenger :looooooool

Journo: "you're free in the summer, fancy the job?"

"Yes... this job. I fancy."

smile like a cunt

L1NETT

Locke is fucking brilliant, Tom Hardy is bloody impressive.

From the creator and writer of Peaky Blinders, it's right good.

Recommended.

subtles

Saw an interesting graphic from The Times that showed Chelsea's B team to be just as expensive and experienced as our first team.
Qiite a bit of sensationalism regarding Mourinho's choice of words, as always. I expect him to field a team that will certainly go out to win the game.

Salvadora

José Mourinho;109458475 said:
José was such a humpy gub today :lol
Can't blame him.

The United managerial role he so covets is once again available and he's going to get passed over (again) in favour of Giggs/Van Gaal.

bjaelke

Rodgers: "There's no pressure. Pressure is to be at Man City or Chelsea and spend all that money and expect to win the league."

Rodgers: "People are talking about the pressure and how we must not sleep at night. I've never slept better!"

Rodgers: "If you look at our rivals, there's not any young players playing. Sterling is showing maturity way above his age."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom