• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmiPrime

I really loved Fabregas but is there room for him now at Arsenal? Where would he play? For such a price tag he wouldn't be a bench player

Given we are playing 50-60 games a season plus a long pre-season we need the squad to cope for it. For me getting Fabregas back is not about improving our best XI but improving the squad.

subtles

Arnie

This is for you m8

Just imagine the passing

tumblr_mlvcx5QTkb1qzhk1po1_1280.jpg

That would lead to this:

28-01-2014-GifNumber-111.gif

Meier

I hope if we miss out on Shaw and Alberto, we sign Ricardo Rodriguez instead. We've also been linked to Layvin Kurzawa of Monaco. I also read in the Mail the other day that a guy named Thimothée Kolodziejczak ("Kolo") is also being considered by some Premier League clubs. He's apparently been the best LB in France this year.

The probable solution, Serge Aurier, is a machine of a player, so I'm not worried. French based defenders are a safe bet these days anyway - Koscielny, Benatia, Varane, Ghoulam, Heurtaux, Sakho, Lovren, etc, etc. You'll see him at the World Cup for Ivory Coast.

Apparently Jung is good too. Possibly gonna be on the plane with Germany. I couldn't tell you anything about him though.

Would obviously love Coleman, but £20m (if we're being really real here) on a RB when we need a striker, DM and arguably winger is abit excessive. Has all the makings of an ordeal too, and it's not like Coleman's a wall defensively or putting up Dani Alves numbers going forward. There's no standout RB in European football right now, so I can't say I'd be irritated with whoever Arsene picks. When's the last time he signed a youngster for us to rely on (i.e. start) anyway, in any position? If he thinks a 21 y/o can do the job then he can probably do the job.

I am sorry, but none of this matters.

I really don't think Everton stand a chance.

Remy is better and half the price, so Everton will be fine if they're as wily as they usually are.

Massive wanker.

:lol

FIFA World Cup 2014 - ALL IN ONE RHYTHM

The Official Slogan is more than a tagline. It represents the underlying mindset and theme running through all aspects of the tournament organisation. From the day of its unveiling on 8 May 2012, the slogan will influence the development of themes for events such as the FIFA Fan Fest and the opening/closing ceremonies, briefings of event staff and volunteers and FIFA, LOC, Host City and Government campaigns.

The FIFA World Cup™ showcases the skill and talent of the world’s best players but is more than just a football tournament. It is a socio-cultural phenomenon and a powerful, unifying force. The 20th edition of the event will see Brazil, the only nation ever to claim victory in five FIFA World Cups™, play host. The nation promises to host a colourful and vibrant celebration set to a uniquely Brazilian rhythm.

Through the 2014 FIFA World Cup™, visiting teams, players and fans are invited to enjoy the legendary Brazilian hospitality and experience the rhythm of the world’s biggest footballing party. Brazilians are invited to join together and celebrate the immense sense of pride in their country’s position on the global stage and their role as hosts of the 2014 FIFA World Cup™.

Both hosts and guests are invited to unite, to lose themselves in the new rhythm of the world and, through the 2014 FIFA World Cup™, to learn more about Brazil’s rhythm: the rhythm of unity and diversity, the rhythm of innovation, the rhythm of nature, the rhythm of football and the rhythm of Brazilian culture.

The 2014 FIFA World Cup™ experienced, enjoyed and celebrated. All over the world. ALL IN ONE RHYTHM™

Get with it guys.

what are you doing?

you sound like a twitter cunt.

Remove the twitter, and you've got your answer :p

In all seriousness though, I wonder if the board sanctioned the Mata signing under the assumption that he might not work in Moyes' system, and could need a different manager to be a good purchase

Remove the twitter, and you've got your answer :p

In all seriousness though, I wonder if the board sanctioned the Mata signing under the assumption that he might not work in Moyes' system, and could need a different manager to be a good purchase

Well, apparently Mata was signed for Moyes. Moyes did not ask for Mata.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom