• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

Mata was an odd signing, all things considered, but going forward he should form the heartbeat of the team.

However, the main obstacle to that is Rooney. He should go and the money should be reinvested in the team. Kagawa would be on that list too.

Mata was an odd signing, all things considered, but going forward he should form the heartbeat of the team.

However, the main obstacle to that is Rooney. He should go and the money should be reinvested in the team. Kagawa would be on that list too.

why are you saying so many things to hurt me lately

:(

I've put like 80 hours into Bravely Default and still haven't even finished it (been playing FFX Vita as of late instead). You'll get your $$ worth for sure.

I fucking love him. <3

For me I'm between final fantasy 14 and dynasty warriors 8 CE on ps4, and Nintendo pocket football club on 3ds

Zabojnik

We got Matri instead of Ljajic.

:))

Marotta.jpg

Meier

Didn't realize just how close Milan were to actually qualifying for the Europa. Parma have some pretty winnable games in their final 4 but I'm sure they'll drop some points. I had no clue they were in 6th.

Herr K

Banned
Balotelli is a good player. He's skilled and strong, but has a peanut for a brain. I can't believe he still hasn't noticed his diving does nothing for the team.

Also, regarding the EL. If we don't make it there, heads are rolling. About 7 players would leave, which could be great for the team.

GQman2121

Banned
Didn't realize just how close Milan were to actually qualifying for the Europa. Parma have some pretty winnable games in their final 4 but I'm sure they'll drop some points. I had no clue they were in 6th.

That's why they're saying "pulling a Seedorf" when referencing Giggs.

hiroshawn

Banned
1. Napoli 11/5
Napoli at Inter Milan
2. Lazio 21/20
Lazio at Livorno
3. Atalanta 26/25
Genoa at Atalanta
4. Cagliari 43/20
Parma at Cagliari
5. Hellas Verona 11/10
Catania at Hellas Verona
6. Sampdoria 5/4
Chievo at Sampdoria

Parlay Bets

6-Team Parlays 1@ $5.00
Potential Win: $990.90
Total Bet: $5.00
Total Potential Win: $990.90

Hixx

&#8207;@JozyAltidore 10m
Join me and my friend, @AdrianaLima, as we support Mother's Day in Haiti and @Stlukehaiti Women’s Health Programs!

YES JOZY

Get stuck in.

We would have the ultimate WAG.

Adriana Lima in Sunderland
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Slizz

&#8207;@JozyAltidore 10m
Join me and my friend, @AdrianaLima, as we support Mother's Day in Haiti and @Stlukehaiti Women’s Health Programs!

YES JOZY

Get stuck in.

We would have the ultimate WAG.

Adriana Lima in Sunderland
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Almost makes sense you run into a lot of VS models on SoBe. But I highly doubt it, pretty sure shes still married.

Yen

1. Napoli 11/5
Napoli at Inter Milan
2. Lazio 21/20
Lazio at Livorno
3. Atalanta 26/25
Genoa at Atalanta
4. Cagliari 43/20
Parma at Cagliari
5. Hellas Verona 11/10
Catania at Hellas Verona
6. Sampdoria 5/4