• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

‏@JozyAltidore 10m
Join me and my friend, @AdrianaLima, as we support Mother's Day in Haiti and @Stlukehaiti Women’s Health Programs!

YES JOZY

Get stuck in.

We would have the ultimate WAG.

Adriana Lima in Sunderland
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

You say that like Jozy will be there next season.

Herr K

Banned
OptaPaolo ‏@OptaPaolo 2 Min.

0 - Mario Balotelli attempted no shots tonight for the second time in this Serie A season. Absent. #RomaMilan

I want him gone.

pulga

Banned
Milan is an utter disgrace. How they ever became a "top" football team I'll never know.

Can't even get into Europa League smh

You had ONE job, you sorry excuses of jokes called players

Milan is an utter disgrace. How they ever became a "top" football team I'll never know.

Can't even get into Europa League smh

You had ONE job, you sorry excuses of jokes called players

pulga pls. We lost on purpose because we don't want el. All part of the plan.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Milan what are you doing..forget helping us, you were supposed to finish above Inter..
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuurt. Post if you're alive.
Clinically dead. My body is just a vessel.

Currently able to post thanks to the power of The Cloud. Zabster managed to upload half of my conscious last night.

I had a nice life. Could've been nicer, and longer..if I were a Bayern, Barca or Galatasaray supporter.

(I'm still in the movies but just had to check the result. Meh movie)

Portugeezer

Stepping on my bed with dumbbells, bed broke and I landed hard as fuck with all my weight on my coc
cyx

I was worried as fuck when I impacted on the floor, I didn't want to stop tensing my arse cheeks with the fear of the pain... not too painful now, minor injury.

Milan what are you doing..forget helping us, you were supposed to finish above Inter..

Currently able to post thanks to the power of The Cloud. Zabster managed to upload half of my conscious last night.

I had a nice life. Could've been nicer, and longer..if I were a Bayern, Barca or Galatasaray supporter.

This is what the EL does to you people.

You'll end up in the Middle East watching Snowpiercer with a Russian floozy.

#pray4Yurt

Michael Finnigan ‏@mfinnigani2i 47m
'Who do you think you are kidding Mister Woodward, if you think we're on the run. We are the boys who defend Dave Moyes's name, we are...

Michael Finnigan ‏@mfinnigani2i 46m
'...the boys who believe truth is the game, so who do you think you are kidding Mister Woodward if you think Dave Moyes is done'
Sing along!

Michael Finnigan ‏@mfinnigani2i 45m
Sorry Team but the truth WILL out.

:lol :lol :lol

Woodward, what the fuck did you do...

Blablurn

here is smth to improve your mood

aNe800w_460sa.gif

Herr K

Banned
Pulga is salty because, while we can all remember Milan being a big club, nobody remembers when Madrid was good. I believe football was still transmitted in black and white when that happened. Right around the time when they got, what? 5 of those old UCL trophies?

lol

Jarnet87

Were gonna see an improvement to passing tomorrow. Based Scholes showed the boys a thing or two, he's still better then all of our midfielders.

wedward

It would surprise me a lot.

While there has been recent dissatisfaction from the Barcelona fans, that really doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. It's the club's decision. And with Cesc being Barcelona born and bred, a new manager coming in, and a transfer ban likely, I just can't see him going anywhere.

That Ozil story is utter shit.

Saw the rumored fee for Ozil was 30m. Lol.

Hixx

You say that like Jozy will be there next season.

Who is going to take him?

We had a choice between Lukaku on loan or to buy Altidore.

NICE ONE, PAOLO.

edit: honestly I should be mad but I think its pretty hilarious that Jack Colback is signing for Newcastle. If it's true he should not play in any of our remaining games.

I mean, on one hand he's fucking shite so it's pretty funny. On the other, you just don't do what he's doing, the little cunt.

Arnie

Really hope there's a minutes silence for Tito before our match at the weekend.

No connection to either club but it's really hit me hard.

So young. So out of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom