• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Hyperbole? Bloody Hell, they bloody sucked the hyprbolity out of the face of the earth with the way they are going with how its the best written thing ever, with so many ''cry out loud'' moments, and huggable characters. The best most fluid gameplay, bla, bla bla

Baka, pls understand

Eh there was some embarrassing threads, which is to be expected from this crowd. Overall didn't think it was that bad though. Keep being jelly you didn't get to hit that ellie ass like Joel did.

Yen

Tim Sherwood says win record makes him Spurs' best ever top-flight manager

Tim Sherwood has continued his campaign to remain as Tottenham Hotspur manager for next season by referring to a statistic that makes him the most successful manager in the club's top-flight history.

A haul of 10 victories from 17 matches since replacing André Villas-Boas in December gives him a win rate of over 58%, better than any of his predecessors, and Sherwood reckons those credentials entitle him to feel confident about remaining in charge at White Hart Lane.

"The record's good – it is better than any Premier League manager in the history of this club," said Sherwood. "There has been no one at this club who has done a better job at the Premier League. My record stands for itself."

faridmon

Meh, something apparently went pretty wrong. The only thing I find unfortunate is that some of the concerts in Germany were cancelled, specifically those I could've gone to. The release date...well, no idea what happened there, but given that there seem to have been half a dozen official release dates, I'm thinking they just fucked up. 6/6/14 is pretty official now though, given that it's the iTunes date. Could be worse, will still buy it.

That is pretty far away, ugh. June. The thing got a release in February in Scandinavia, April everywhere else. Don't know why the delay is stretched out that long. Maybe they have different record label in Germany?

I think the reason they cancelled the tours in many European countries is that they are planning to do a Japanese tour and promote their album there. I hear that is more lurative than simply do a few shows in Europe!

faridmon

Eh there was some embarrassing threads, which is to be expected from this crowd. Overall didn't think it was that bad though. Keep being jelly you didn't get to hit that ellie ass like Joel did.

You won't know how bad it gets until you get banned for saying some common sense stuff. Also ain't kawaii enough. Baka!

Scum

nCUoKLR.png

EuvEO5Z.png

nt5j5sS.png

TmMPSj7.png

iKmmmdHMxjC92.png

Clegg

The thread in OT about which sport has the best athletes has turned into a proper shitfight. Everyone in there has a different definition of what an athlete is.

Jarnet87

In keeping with the trend of our two previous managers Giggs will also slight Kagawa. The good news is Woodward has secretly had a talk with the tv networks to show Kagawa on the bench looking sad as much as possible. Operation Klopp begins now.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Giggs said he hasnt trained as a player this week in his press conference, doubt hell make the team, genuinely interested to see if he starts Adnan, hes been given the cold shoulder for the last few months despite being out best player in the first half of the season. You can understand this if we were doing well but were not, we needed him.

K1LLER7

Giggs said he hasnt trained as a player this week in his press conference, doubt hell make the team, genuinely interested to see if he starts Adnan, hes been given the cold shoulder for the last few months despite being out best player in the first half of the season. You can understand this if we were doing well but were not, we needed him.
Quite a while back, read that Giggs worked with Adnan in training and that they were pretty close. Giggs can see the potential. Let him loose on the weekend.

Adnan - Mata - Kagawa/Welbz

Clegg

Quite a while back, read that Giggs worked with Adnan in training and that they were pretty close. Giggs can see the potential. Let him loose on the weekend.

Adnan - Mata - Kagawa/Welbz
But that means he'll pick Adnan on the left and KidA will have an aneurysm.

Linius

The thing which irks me the most about that Nike commercial is that it's all in front of a green screen and I doubt any of the players even met.

Sometimes they actually do. Some Dutch guy works for Nike and does these commericals like this one and there was a programme on TV with him in which he told it's a hell of a job to film these commercials because they sometimes only get a one day window at which certain players can get together to film it. But yeah, what they can film seperately they do seperately.

The two years have been unbelievable for me. I think next year will be the same for me and Chelsea. I want to stay here for many years like Terry and Lampard have. Chelsea is such a big club and every year we try to win titles. I like this so much.

If you want to play there for that many years, you better start getting form back Oscar. Otherwise it's straight to PSG.

Clegg

I'd be a bit disappointed if he actually does start with Vidic and Ferdinand in defence.

We need to move on from that. They're leaving at the end of the season after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom