• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was probably paid by Moyes.

Yep

‏@mfinnigani2i 6h
Sorry Team but the truth WILL out.

‏@mfinnigani2i 6h
'...the boys who believe truth is the game, so who do you think you are kidding Mister Woodward if you think Dave Moyes is done'
Sing along!

‏@mfinnigani2i 6h
'Who do you think you are kidding Mister Woodward, if you think we're on the run. We are the boys who defend Dave Moyes's name, we are..

Just look at this shit. He's in love with Moyes.

subtles

I nearly choked on my drink listening to some of the qualities. It got so bad, that simply hearing the presenter pronounce Finnigan nearly did me.

Lightning

Banned
Hopefully Southampton take points of Everton in their match. Want to have top 4 secure so we can rest players against Norwich.

Hopefully lose to Norwich so they survive and Sunderland get relegated.

Salazar

I nearly choked on my drink listening to some of the qualities. It got so bad, that simply hearing the presenter pronounce Finnigan nearly did me.

You'd have to be a really massive dweeb to consider Moyes an alpha male.

Arnie's been in close proximity to the big man. We'll be needing his perspective on these comments.

‘There was a lot of pressure on him to make his mind up, and it is good for Belgium that he has chosen us, because he is a good player,’ said the Everton winger.

‘But I don’t think he should go to Brazil. It would not be fair to leave out another good player for someone who does not know the others and has not played a lot for his club in recent months.

‘Adnan does not know the group, and the fact is, he has not had much game time at Manchester United lately. It’s not as if we are short of good players in that area of the team. In fact, there are a lot of good players in his position in the Belgium squad, so it is going to be difficult for him. ‘He has yet to prove at United that he can be their number one asset in his particular position. I think for him, the European Championships in 2016 would be a more realistic target.’

First Courtois on the Mig, now this blert Mirallas. Uppity prick-itis is doing the rounds in the Belgian squad.

hiroshawn

Banned
tumblr_mfzhhfTN6u1rgtlhco1_400.gif

pulga

Banned

the-shit-i-put-up-with.jpg

Hope he plays like this at the WC.

NeedyYawningJellyfish.gif

hnnggggggggggggngngnngngngngnnggggg

cunte pls

I don't believe I ever say back and just thought about how crazy Eric Abidals come back from cancer was. I've spent some time today thinking about both Tito and Abidal since we got the horrible news. It truly is a miracle that Eric abidal was able to overcome multiple relapses and get healthy enough to step back onto a football pitch. At the time I don't think I truly understood the amount of strength it required for Abidal to get to this moment.

gr8vMS6l.jpg

I only wish I could be sitting here thinking about the same miracle for Tito. Nobody deserves to die from Cancer. It is a truly horrendous sickness. I pray that someday a cure will be found and stuff like this doesn't have to happen anymore.

I seen this picture earlier today and given how things have changed it fills me with utter sadness. Fuck :(

2xMoYhL.png

My prayers are with Titos family. RIP Tito, I hope you are at peace now.

fantastic post brian, may tito rest with the angels

bjaelke

Dutch press reporting Van Gaal & #MUFC have agreed terms & he will be coach next season.

Van Gaal, confirmed in Holland as next MUFC coach, set to take Kluivert with him as assistant. Also Franshoek (GK coach) & Van Dijk (psych)

De Telegraaf: MUFC to give Van Gaal control of €100m transfer kitty, he doesn't want Sneijder, liked Agger when fit, will buy from Germany

De Telegraaf: Van Gaal looking for 4 players, one in each major position, within €100m budget. 'His arrival great news for RVP'

http://www.telegraaf.nl/telesport/v...&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=twitterfeed

From benlyt's TL

bjaelke

Sport Witness @Sport_Witness
@benlyt @Coryhopkins Ben you've translated that wrong, nothing about Agger - it was Strootman.

Well this makes sense

subtles

Is it better than Fire Emblem? Might cancel BD and order that instead, since I only just remembered it exists :p

They are quality titles and I'd recommend you get them both, but the one you start with should depend on the kind of gameplay you prefer. SRPG or RPG

It's very difficult to separate between them as opinions vary greatly for a variety of reasons. (dc loves BD more, I haven't finished it yet to decide)

Watching the trailers might help!

tumblr_n3xy4sr6Pc1qj5qufo8_250.gif

Talksport journo claiming Moyes put a stop to certain players getting special training regimes (Vidic, Rio, RVP). Given how quickly Vidic--our club captain--signed to another club, how Rio performed compared to last season when he was always rotated, and how easily RVP was injured after a long period in good fitness, it does make sense.

Yep

Just look at this shit. He's in love with Moyes.

Moyes actually employed this joker. What in the

#FreeKagawa

Can't believe he didn't force a move to Dortmund or Atletico when they came in for him. Needs a manager who believes in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom