• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
you support FCK

there is no need to write the obvious

Last time we met Pep we left him butthurt and in submissive position, just like Mou has a habit of.

"Ask him (Solbakken) what happened. He knows how to manipulate the media very well," Guardiola told Spanish television .
ibnknTsRyPVBLg.png

Then he started making up excuses "If Copenhagen played in La Liga they would be competing in the top. If we had not played well, we would have been over run. In the two plus years that I have been Barca coach I have not found a team as intense and physical as this."

igsS6QAiT6MCA.gif

K1LLER7

Papers talking of a Kagawa exit. Doubt it will happen now. Think he's turned a corner since playing with Mata. He's become a regular in the last month and probably our best player alongside Mata. Moyes has seen how good he can be when linked with better technical players. He offers more to the team than Young so it'd be a shame to sell him in the summer.

NO MOYES

Elchele

Papers talking of a Kagawa exit. Doubt it will happen now. Think he's turned a corner since playing with Mata. He's become a regular in the last month and probably our best player alongside Mata. Moyes has seen how good he can be when linked with better technical players. He offers more to the team than Young so it'd be a shame to sell him in the summer.

NO MOYES

Maybe he wants to leave

Kikarian

NO MOYES
Yeah, I was adamant Kagawa would leave this summer. Now Moyes has seen the quality between him and Mata, he has secured his position I reckon.

NO MOYES

Kagawa and Mata, along with Dave, are BFFs.

Elchele

His father won't let him leave.

He's seemed happier the last few games. If he says he wants to leave then I don't mind. But if not and the club sells him, whilst keeping Ashley Young, I would be pissed.

I just think one of Kagawa or RvP will leave, and I think Kagawa is much more likely to be the one leaving. He has no room in the XI when RvP and Rooney are fit. Plus, no CL.

Kikarian

His father won't let him leave.

He's seemed happier the last few games. If he says he wants to leave then I don't mind. But if not and the club sells him, whilst keeping Ashley Young, I would be pissed.
It's in the clubs best interests to keep Kagawa for reasons on the pitch and off.

Scum

NO MOYES
Should have been a started from the..errr...start. Young over Kagawa? #NoMoyes

K1LLER7

I just think one of Kagawa or RvP will leave, and I think Kagawa is much more likely to be the one leaving. He has no room in the XI when RvP and Rooney are fit. Plus, no CL.
The manager has to drop one of RVP or Rooney imo.

Rooney playing as a 10 will mean Mata is ineffective playing on the wing. If Rooney was to play on the wing, I could see Januzaj being dropped to the bench.

Go with:

--------- RVP -------
Rooney - Mata - Kagawa

I wasn't trying to offend Manchester United. I was just talking about Kagawa, he's a bench player and a joke compared to what he was in Dortmund.

The Japanese have a hard one for traditional big clubs. Shinji and many japanese players mention the word "big club" all the time. Despite Inter being shit, Nagatomo still gets a good reputation.

Scum

Rooney playing as a 10 will mean Mata is ineffective playing on the wing. If Rooney was to play on the wing, I could see Januzaj being dropped to the bench.

Go with:

--------- RVP -------
Rooney - Mata - Kagawa

Killer, pls.

--------- RVP/Rooney -------
Mata --- Kagawa --- Adnan

Mata, Kagawa and Adnan swap roles.

K1LLER7

I wasn't trying to offend Manchester United. I was just talking about Kagawa, he's a bench player and a joke compared to what he was in Dortmund.
He had a better team and style suited to his game at Dortmund.

It took him a while to adapt, but we are seeing more from him now alongside Mata in the #10 position. Hopefully it's not ruined when RVP and Rooney are both fit.

Kikarian

I know what you mean. He was held in high regard and respected at Dortmund. I'm not saying he's not respected at United, but he doesn't get the game time he did at Dortmund. That's no fault of his own, it's how our squad is set-up, Moyes and the players we have.

Go with:

--------- RVP -------
Rooney - Mata - Kagawa

Fine with me. Januzaj being a 2nd pick for next year would be good if we are using this strat.

Wonder why Moyes insists on Rooney being played behind RVP, or as a striker and nowhere else. Is it because it's in the contract or he just doesn't want to piss Rooney off.

Scum

Fine with me. Januzaj being a 2nd pick for next year would be good if we are using this strat.

Wonder why Moyes insists on Rooney being played behind RVP, or as a striker and nowhere else. Is it because it's in the contract or he just doesn't want to piss Rooney off.

Just doesn't want to piss him off.

Clegg

I missed the Shaw discussion from earlier but I'll just say that the only possible advantage United may have over Chelsea is that we'd have no one in his way if he joined us. Evra is leaving and Shaw is already better than Buttner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom