• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I never really took much notice if places needed one. Are there many grad jobs that stipulate that you need one?

Not sure really; I haven't looked at too many, but these paper ones included placements in Edinburgh and presumably you'd have to drive places sometimes. Dunno why I couldn't just get trains.

Wilbur

Banned
He just makes me think of a kid in primary school with learning difficulties called James Jackson. He always shat himself in French. Sad.

Think he works at a grocers now.

Hahahaha. We used to have this kid Dylan who shit himself, just walked around with it in his trousers.

^Tell that to Arnie!

Why don't you have a driver's license? Driving is fuck-awesome.

Is it really hard to get a drivers license in the UK?

No it isn't hard, everyone's got one. I just can't really be bothered to learn how to drive. The cost of learning, getting a car, paying for insurance and petrol and whatnot... I just wouldn't see much point to learning how to do it if I'm not going to get a car, and I don't have the money to get a car.

Walshy

Is it really hard to get a drivers license in the UK?
It's not hard, just the DVLA can be awkward with the tests and its really expensive.

I finally learnt last year, took me two attempts on my test and cost me about £700 in lessons and tests.

Just get a Noel Edmonds Qpod. It doesn't even require a full license!

Noel_Edmonds-full.jpg

WJD

Driving bores me. Would rather get a train or something so I can read or write. Sitting behind the wheel for hours at a time just seems like a waste.

Wilbur

Banned
That article really is sensationally shit.

Driving bores me. Would rather get a train or something so I can read or write. Sitting behind the wheel for hours at a time just seems like a waste.

Yep. Might take me a bit more time to get places when I factor in walking to and from tram stops, train stations, etcetera... but driving looks boring. I'm not a big car nut either, don't give a shit about engine sizes and that. If it's shiny, it's alright innit.

L1NETT

Taken lessons and theory stuff but never really needed to drive, so haven't done the test. Dat London Midlands line.

Also right expensive.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I post while driving hahah

Driving is easy, after a few months you'll be on auto-pilot mode.

Yep. Might take me a bit more time to get places when I factor in walking to and from tram stops, train stations, etcetera... but driving looks boring. I'm not a big car nut either, don't give a shit about engine sizes and that. If it's shiny, it's alright innit.

I don't care about cars either, but the last part is just wrong, all about those matte cars

y711CP4.jpg

I post while driving hahah

Driving is easy, after a few months you'll be on auto-pilot mode.

I'm afraid of how easily I will get distracted if I started driving haha, I already nearly killed myself a few times by checking GAF and that was just a bicycle!

L1NETT

I can get the inside track on Scunthorpe United if we're really that desperate for genuine ITK stuff.

Why the fuck did David Syers rejoin them after his loan

Did he have no offers from a particular West Yorkshire League One club he previously had a spell at

WJDITK

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just had a mate tell me that Fabianski is upstairs in a meeting room with Swansea reps. :eek:
Tell him to take a picture dude!

Start an account on twitter and post more transfer bollocks (preferably to the gullible and desperate fanbases) and next thing you know you're a pundit on Bein next to Wankredi

WJD

Why the fuck did David Syers rejoin them after his loan

Did he have no offers from a particular West Yorkshire League One club he previously had a spell at

WJDITK

Just conferring with my source but while you wait, it may interest you to know that Andy Dawson has one of the funniest laughs ever, Sam Slocombe has seen my penis, James Severn watches the sick kind of shit only Wooden could enjoy on the internet and everybody within the club hated Brian Laws.

Carbonox

I haven't even got round to getting a provisional license yet. cba innit.

In all seriousness, every year I say I'll start planning shit out but then I work from home so why the fuck would I get a car other than to make it easier to get my groceries.

Hixx

Just conferring with my source but while you wait, it may interest you to know that Andy Dawson has one of the funniest laughs ever, Sam Slocombe has seen my penis, James Severn watches the sick kind of shit only Wooden could enjoy on the internet and everybody within the club hated Brian Laws.

This post reminded me I haven't been on efukt for weeks.

Carbonox

Trains are cool.

They're alright unless it's peak time and you have to stand in the little segments between seating areas cos everywhere is rammed. When I'm trying to eat a sandwich and some 90 year old mash potato is standing 2cm away from my face, it's not very pleasant.

They're alright unless it's peak time and you have to stand in the little segments between seating areas cos everywhere is rammed. When I'm trying to eat a sandwich and some 90 year old mash potato is standing 2cm away from my face, it's not very pleasant.
mash potato

Oxygen shortage

Hixx

This breakdown video isn't even funny I just want to give her a hug. I mean I'd have to wear a hazmat suit but :(((((

It's not just sick, it's art.

This breakdown video isn't even funny I just want to give her a hug. I mean I'd have to wear a hazmat suit but :(((((

I'm watching it right now too. Yeah, not funny. "How to ruin your vagina" though... So German.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom