• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Damn :(
Hated group assignments, especially with people who didn't want to do fuck all. good luck m8.
I just finished a group assignment for economics, on tuition fee rises. I worked out the price elasticity of demand - TLDR fee rises didn't affect numbers. That answer didn't fit with the rest of the group's hypothesis so they cut it out. The feedback said "Why didn't you mention PED??"
*AVB angry face*

yea

This 11 craziest orgasms video is fucking hilarious tho

Belle Knox video... Hot and funny.
7Pf3Sun.png
7Pf3Sun.png
7Pf3Sun.png

The video description alone is... ART

kharma45

45 minutes to go, then I can enjoy this glorious sun. Hopefully it'll pass quickly. No one has noticed I've stopped working yet.

I crashed my car a couple of days a go. Went straight into the back of someone at the roundabout. The fucker wouldn't move and when he looked like he was about to go he put his brakes back on and bam I went into the back of him.

jesalr

Eugh. I need to find something to do this Summer. Has to be sort of flexible hours too, because I'm joining a startup incubator that requires me to be available one day a week.

Freelance web/dev work would be the best bet, but I just don't really know where to find clients at the moment. Anybody done freelance work before?

Yen

I crashed my car a couple of days a go. Went straight into the back of someone at the roundabout. The fucker wouldn't move and when he looked like he was about to go he put his brakes back on and bam I went into the back of him.
And he called the police because a 13 year old crashed into him.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm watching these videos with the back door open and I'm right next to it but the computer is facing the front window and the curtains are open

i live life on the edge

kharma45

He was a cunt. The wife was nice though. I only fucking managed to make his license plate light pop off and he put it straight back. I bet I still end getting some peice of shit insurance claim.

Probably for 'whiplash' with all rear end shunts.

WJD

He was a cunt. The wife was nice though. I only fucking managed to make his license plate light pop off and he put it straight back. I bet I still end getting some peice of shit insurance claim.

Almost guaranteed. My brother nudged someone while in traffic last summer and he sent over a test-the-water claim a couple of months later. Nothing's come of it since though.

Barzul

It's not hard, just the DVLA can be awkward with the tests and its really expensive.

I finally learnt last year, took me two attempts on my test and cost me about £700 in lessons and tests.

No it isn't hard, everyone's got one. I just can't really be bothered to learn how to drive. The cost of learning, getting a car, paying for insurance and petrol and whatnot... I just wouldn't see much point to learning how to do it if I'm not going to get a car, and I don't have the money to get a car.

Nope, just expensive.

It's practically free in the US. And you can just have your parents or friends teach you.

Almost guaranteed. My brother nudged someone while in traffic last summer and he sent over a test-the-water claim a couple of months later. Nothing's come of it since though.

Luckily they didn't take my insurance details! They only took my phone number and address so hopefully they don't even bother getting stuff checked.

do u regret buying fifa now

yes. It's alright but I would much rather just play FIFA 14 PS4.

WJD

Elaborate.

4 hour drive to Nashville on the I-40. Big fat trucks with no idea how to use the fast lane; the general impression being that you can just jump in whichever lane suits you and overtake/undertake at will. Never been so frustrated when driving before.

Barzul

4 hour drive to Nashville on the I-40. Big fat trucks with no idea how to use the fast lane, with the general impression being that you just jump in whichever lane suits you and overtake/undertake at will. Never been so frustrated when driving before.
This is Murica

Slizz

4 hour drive to Nashville on the I-40. Big fat trucks with no idea how to use the fast lane; the general impression being that you can just jump in whichever lane suits you and overtake/undertake at will. Never been so frustrated when driving before.

Ah, yeah lol thats a problem.

D_prOdigy

sorry u can't handle their freedom

Carbonox

Next time call 911 and they'll drone strike the offending vehicles for you free of charge (freedom has no price). Where there's a will there's a way in the US of A.

K1LLER7

I just finished a group assignment for economics, on tuition fee rises. I worked out the price elasticity of demand - TLDR fee rises didn't affect numbers. That answer didn't fit with the rest of the group's hypothesis so they cut it out. The feedback said "Why didn't you mention PED??"
*AVB angry face*
lol ;_;

Maybe you could have used it as a counter argument or something.

In the States isn't the test just manoeuvres around a car park?

And it's all straight lines and logical turns and automatic gear shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom