• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

We need to win ALL our remaining games, except for Chelsea, which we can draw. If we beat Chelsea, we can draw at Newcastle.

Still anyone's trophy to win. And we usually perform really badly in the last few games of the season. Might be better this year with something to play for though.

SO exciting!!!!!!!!!

Feorax

We need to win ALL our remaining games, except for Chelsea, which we can draw. If we beat Chelsea, we can draw at Newcastle.

Still anyone's trophy to win. And we usually perform really badly in the last few games of the season. Might be better this year with something to play for though.

We did pretty well last year in our last 4. Battered Newcastle, beat QPR and Fulham, and drew with Everton. All without Suarez.

WJD

Hai gais

madridgoal.gif

He did that in the 85th minute.

Jarnet87

Mourinho caused City to draw.

Everyone makes Pool the favorite to win against Chelsea, Gerrard gifts another backpass to the blues and Mou is crowned king of the premier league.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
848747403.gif

dat touch over the defender

edit: damn it, posted already. oh well :D

Clegg

I'm most excited about the (minor spoilers tbh)
crossover with the Flash Show

Should be goood
They're hitting all the right notes when it comes to action and drama. The shockingly poor acting from some of the cast is also masked thanks to the actiony bits.

Right now this show should be renamed 'Deathstroke'.

honestly if we're gonna drop points I can see it happening at palace, not chelsea. theyre gonna be fucking scary at home.

Is this squeaky bum time?

Don't think we've gone into the last 4 in this position since we won it. In 09 we were playing catchup from the beginning of February onwards iirc

Will be very interesting to see how we react to being favourites. Professionally,hopefully.

Carbonox

Is this squeaky bum time?

Don't think we've gone into the last 4 in this position since we won it. In 09 we were playing catchup from the beginning of February onwards iirc

Will be very interesting to see how we react to being favourites. Professionally,hopefully.

Suarez, Sturridge and Sterling will get injured in the next game. The pressure rests on Luis Alberto, Aspas and a recalled Borini to bring glory to Liverpool.

I want Liverpool to win the league. Please do it for Jose Enrique.

Suarez, Sturridge and Sterling will get injured in the next game. The pressure rests on Luis Alberto, Aspas and a recalled Borini to bring glory to Liverpool.

I want Liverpool to win the league. Please do it for Jose Enrique.

Don't think he'd even get a medal unless we made a special request for an extra one :p

Imagine if Aspas made the difference in the run-in, like that cunt Macheda :D

TrueBlue

It's not about slip ups. Chelsea style of football has been sleep inducing at times. City and Liverpool have been glittering. That's just the way it's been. Sorry Mou...

Oh but it does...and will continue to do so...

It really doesn't. You can be as pretty as you like, but if you don't have the points on the board, then it's your own fault.

Herr K

Banned
Real Madrid delivered the final blow to Barcelona season

out of the UCL
out of La Liga title race
lost Cupa Del Ray to Real Madrid
all in one week

Barcelona state: gone with the wind

Just like what happened to Madrid last season, right?
I honestly don't know.

Feorax

Aspas and Enrique already have enough minutes to qualify for medals I think. Only Alberto and Kelly from our main squad are yet to get enough game time.

6TpmrCQ.png

D:

I can't believe I also wanted him. I swear he seemed like a great guy to have in your team... But he looks so fucking lazy and useless at United lol.

Arnie

Just got in from work.

So Sturridge could be fit for Norwich and City dropped two more points?

Chelsea just fuck off and wilt so I can go bananas.

jtb

Banned
wasn't Fellaini injured over the summer or something? really bizarre how he's dropped off this season—wouldn't be surprised if he has a much better season next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom