• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

vidalshhh.gif

Slizz

I posted every FB/Twitter pic Neymar had back in the day. Agreed with most people on the fact that he was doing everything in Brazil but I did buy a little in to the hype.

Salvadora

wasn't Fellaini injured over the summer or something? really bizarre how he's dropped off this season—wouldn't be surprised if he has a much better season next year.
He was carrying that wrist injury for the first half of the season and had something up with his back iirc.

But still.

It's his cowardly/pussy ways which damn him to most in my eyes.

Slizz

Slizz, 20 is not creepy at all.

How much are 2DS on Italy? I need NPFC directly injected into my veins.

Search "Victorious Official Thread" or something along those lines, note the years, then look at all the cast members ages and various other Nickelodeon and Disney stars posted after.

There used to be a couple of Creepy-GAF threads back in the day.

The new Moretz movie looks hilariously bad. Perfect movie to take a female to though if you wanna get laid.

EDIT: Yes Wooden, Gillies on Instagram. Shes a huge attention whore now, even more than before.

K1LLER7

He will at Barca but not with Tata still there.
I don't think it's the manager. He's toned down the skills and isn't the same as he is for Brazil. He's everywhere for the Brazil team yet at Barca he's pretty much always out wide and making runs behind the defence. Would like to see Barca go:

---------- Ter ---------

Alves - Pique - CB - Alba

------- Busi - Cesc -----

Sanchez - Iniesta - Neymar

---------- Messi --------

Get Neymar on the ball more and give him a free role. play more direct, non of this pass it around the box 50 times and then cross/throughball.

Scum

I don't think it's the manager. He's toned down the skills and isn't the same as he is for Brazil. He's everywhere for the Brazil team yet at Barca he's pretty much always out wide and making runs behind the defence. Would like to see Barca go:

---------- Ter ---------

Alves - Pique - CB - Alba

------- Busi - Cesc -----

Sanchez - Iniesta - Neymar

---------- Messi --------

Get Neymar on the ball more and give him a free role. play more direct, non of this pass it around the box 50 times and then cross/throughball.

I definitely do agree on the 4-2-3-1 though. Get a ST in as well. But yeah, Neymar needs to be more adventurous.

Clegg

Think it was Viva who mentioned how incredible it is that City have spent so much in recent years but haven't really kicked on a level.

There's still so many players there so clearly not at the level required.

K1LLER7

I definitely do agree on the 4-2-3-1 though. Get a ST in as well. But yeah, Neymar needs to be more adventurous.
I don't think they would dare move Messi from up front. Similar to how Moyes dare not move Rooney wide. Big difference is Messi is GOAT in his preferred position, whilst Rooney is meh as a #10, yet has seemingly got Moyes by the balls.

Yen

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/heads-terms-been-agreed-anfield-6999616
Liverpool FC chairman Tom Werner believes another “important step” has been taken towards expanding Anfield after a legal agreement was signed with Liverpool City Council and Your Housing Group.

The ‘heads of terms’ document paves the way for the proposed £260million scheme to regenerate the Anfield area.

Liverpool FC will next week host a number of exhibitions so that local residents and fans will be able to view their ambitious plans to rebuild the Main Stand and the Anfield Road End.

K1LLER7

Think it was Viva who mentioned how incredible it is that City have spent so much in recent years but haven't really kicked on a level.

There's still so many players there so clearly not at the level required.
Keep Silva as #10.
Aguero up front (need him fit)
Buying Mangala and play him with Kompany.
New LB?
Navas is meh. They still need a better winger. Pedro?

Jarnet87

Barcelona without the tiki taka, how dare you. After all they invented total football, they are gods gift to the footballing world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom