• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, everytime a United fan says "I hope we win the PL/CL this year" we're supposed to shit on them?

The fuck?

United don't refer to the next title as #Title every fucking year. Your fans always mention La Decima at the start of every year. No other fan base does that.

"Mou Sama will bring us La Decima" - 2011

"La Decima lives on." - 2012

"La Decima is ded" - 2013

"Pls Carlo, Bring us La Decima" - 2014

In any case, you're taking this too seriously. I'm not rooting for Real Madrid. :lol

Don't worry. I can assure you while La Decima is annoying as fuck, cause it's not going to happen while Pepe and Ramos is your defensive butt partners, it's not even close to as annoying as hundreds of posts about ClevGod, photos of United players in suits (WHY?!) or formations.

You leave our photos and formations alone.

pulga

Banned
Don't worry. I can assure you while La Decima is annoying as fuck, cause it's not going to happen while Pepe and Ramos is your defensive butt partners, it's not even close to as annoying as hundreds of posts about ClevGod, photos of United players in suits (WHY?!) or formations.

yzmWrLf.png

I respect your opinion and hope to meet your team in Lisboa, Portugal for the UEFA Champion's League Final.

United don't refer to the next title as #Title every fucking year. Your fans always mention La Decima at the start of every year. No other fan base does that.

"Mou Sama will bring us La Decima" - 2011

"La Decima lives on." - 2012

"La Decima is ded" - 2013

"Pls Carlo, Bring us La Decima" - 2014

In any case, you're taking this too seriously. I'm not rooting for Real Madrid. :lol

so you'd be less bothered if we just said "I hope we win the CL this year"

I'm just trying to figure out why you've got a stick up your ass over a dumb, affectionate name

K1LLER7

Bayern v Madrid will be completely different. Bayern actually have someone in the box to aim for with their crosses. Can't believe Barca just kept on crossing high balls into the box lol.

Also, Coentrao/Marcelo will have to channel their inner Buttner to stop Robben.

so you'd be less bothered if we just said "I hope we win the CL this year"

I'm just trying to figure out why you've got a stick up your ass over a dumb, affectionate name

No because nobody else obsesses over the next CL title as much as you guys. It's more than just the name. Most teams hope to win the CL, you guys obsess over it and the fact that you guys keep saying La Decima only exemplifies your obsession with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7prp-Jw6ls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4IvuOq47hQ

And I don't get angry over your obsession with La Decima. I just like seeing your tears after you lose it every year. I hope it continues this season even though I think you guys will win. I shouldn't have said that everyone is tired over you guys obsessing over it. Wrong way to describe it.

pulga

Banned
No because nobody else obsesses over the next CL title as much as you guys. It's more than just the name. Most teams hope to win the CL, you guys obsess over it and the fact that you guys keep saying La Decima only exemplifies your obsession with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7prp-Jw6ls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4IvuOq47hQ

And I don't get angry over your obsession with La Decima. I just like seeing your tears after you lose it every year. I hope it continues this season even though I think you guys will win.

i think you should have better things to do over get your panties in a bunch over this

get the fuck over it, sorry my team has high ambitions lol

The only time the Barca fans participated in this thread was when they tied it at 1-1, they were non-existant for the most part (like messi/neymar tonight).

Congrats!

The 3-1 victory with 10 men was brilliant.

I gathered no Markovic, Fejsa, and Luisao from the highlights.

we have amazing squad management by Jesus, one of the good things he does. there's always around 20 players ready to go at 100% in any given match:

GK

Artur
Oblak

D

Luisão
Garay
Jardel
André Almeida
Silvio
Maxi
Siqueira

M

Enzo
Amorim
Fesja
André Gomes
Gaitan
Salvio
Duricic

F

Rodrigo
Lima
Marko
Cardozo
Sulejmani
Cavaleiro

you can remove or insert any of them in any given match without affecting the team dynamic at all. that's why we still have legs to compete for 4 different trophies at this point of the season.

subtles

We're pretty lucky that Gerrard didn't get a booking, especially with the absence of Hendo.

Gabigol will soon be considered the new Neymar.

Slizz

Candice Swanepoel is the best Instagram follow ever. I'd post her latest Instagram photo but even though it got through the Instagram filter I don't think I'd be able to post it without getting banned. Hyperlink or not.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Madrid will win La Décima when "... the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, when the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves..."

Alternatively, after Milan wins la ottava lol

or when Juve wins a European final.

this year ;)
no
Transcendance is as bad as the reviews say lol fuck it.

Doc-Rivers.gif

nooooooooooooooooo! What am I going to do with these tickets now -_-
we have amazing squad management by Jesus, one of the good things he does. there's always around 20 players ready to go at 100% in any given match:
on the other hand, Roma is killing our best-XI. 87 points and we still need 7 more.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom