• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Fellaini is in the top 10 but I don't think he deserves to be the number 1. He's had a few decent games, but he was overpriced. Lamela on the other hand has just been total shit and hardly even plays anyway.

Lamela has definitely been the worst signing, he's started 3 league games all season. It's amazing we're where we are in the table when our Bale replacement has done fuck all.

pulga

Banned
good morning ladies

BlYd-reCQAIwOZ9.jpg

thats the sight of your job running away tata! fly!

GorillaJu

Ilori can be in there, at first we did buy him to play in the first team. Later we just used his age and his loan to say it was for the future.

If Liverpool pay millions for players who don't go straight into the academy, then they're for the team. Alberto was supposed to take Shelvey's place for example.

I don't think that's correct. Rodgers was really straight forward about the plan with Ilori. He wasn't even getting games for Sporting - why would we assume he'd come into Liverpool's first team? Rodgers also said that the figure touted in the media (8m-ish) is way off the mark and that he was much cheaper.

Clegg

Very last lecture of the semester. Told to come in for exam revision and pointers. Prof doesn't bother his hole showing up.

Fuck sake.

GorillaJu

Looking at Carbo's pics, I wish I had something to speak of on my frame. Muscle, even some fat, I don't care. And some color would be nice too. I look like a drowned corpse.

Carbonox

I plan on getting platinum too, miles off though just got to Macalania woods.

What was Lightning Returns like btw? Should finish XIII-2 I'm right at the end but need to grind a bit more.

The worst bit is completing the sphere grid for everyone. I've only done 3 characters. That's one trophy, the other two are the lightning dodge and killing Penance.

I liked Lightning Returns. A lot of decent ideas and while it looks pretty shit and the story is terrible, it's very fun and open. It reminds me of an MMORPG in terms of the missions, side quests, completely free order of doing everything in, etc.

An acquired taste. I got the Platinum in that too but that was easy to do so in.

jesalr

Fellaini is in the top 10 but I don't think he deserves to be the number 1. He's had a few decent games, but he was overpriced. Lamela on the other hand has just been total shit and hardly even plays anyway.

I had a haircut yesterday. Should have had it done 3 months ago but I didn't have the time due to final year uni commitments. It was nice to wake up this morning and not have to worry about how my hair looks. The girls seemed to like it last night too lol

Lamela has been pretty OK when he's played. He's just rarely played between AVB AVB-ing and the North London injury curse.

pulga

Banned
Few thoughts on last night:

• Benzema's pass to Di Maria for the goal was SUBLIME.
  • Dani Alves is a petty little shit.
  • Neymar doesn't even deserve to be mentioned. Flop of the season.
  • Why is Barca so insistent on crossing? It ain't working, Moysehlona.
  • Iniesta is amazing. Best Barca player.
  • Bale is not from this world. What.A.Fucking.Run. at the 85th minute, no less. Apparently he reached 31km/h
  • No Cristiano? No problem. No penalty? No Messi. He's done, sell him to PSG.
  • Isco showed his worth. Great understated game by him, his pressing was immense.
  • Pepe needs to be benched for Varane.
  • Gareth.Fucking.Bale.

Scum

Where's Van Gaal? Is Lamela alive?

I'm well built too. And I never workout. :lol

It's all genes guys, don't believe the media.

Yeah, well. We all know what kind of exercise you enjoy. Something something threesomes.

Scum

• Bale is not from this world. What.A.Fucking.Run. at the 85th minute, no less. Apparently he reached 31km/h
  • Isco showed his worth. Great understated game by him, his pressing was immense.
  • Gareth.Fucking.Bale.

pulga, pls. Messi's bored off Tata's "Yes Man" tactics. Alexis for Cesc/Xavi, Moyes.
And Iniesta is indeed Godly.

Mr3rrCV.png

YOU STOP THAT HOTLINKING.

We can all congratulate Wilbur on the sex without reaction photos. He's done it! He has found the holy grail after adventure frought with danger! And Wilbur may never play for get his dick wet in her again, but he’ll never be forgotten. He’s immortal in her vagina. He was crying. It was Wilbur, it was the angels, it was the heavens, it was the stars, it was the gods, it was everything for the Rhodes family. What a road, what a journey, what a finish. Gary Neville?

Wes

venison crêpe
And now he's going back

Up until his latest comments both Helenius and his Agent have said we knew he may not get first team action whilst he settled in in his first year. I think this latest comment that he may return is more a posturing gesture by his agent to say, "hey. Benteke and Kovac are out and you're having trouble scoring. Try my guy instead of your loanee Holt."

He may go this summer anyway but I wouldn't have thought that was set in stone just yet, particularly with the lengthy injuries to our two main strikers that'll go in to the first few months of the new season too.

Kiraly

• Gareth.Fucking.Bale.

PULGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom