• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fuck you, i hate my life. I'm done with this shit. See you all in h ell
I'll trade you my body + tan for your dreamy eyes

And I'll take Carbo's ginger beard too

And Bacon's luscious hair
Where's Van Gaal? Is Lamela alive?

Yeah, well. We all know what kind of exercise you enjoy. Something something threesomes.
LOOL guys I SWEAR it was just a poorly worded sentence.

Scum

I'll trade you my body + tan for your dreamy eyes

And I'll take Carbo's ginger beard too

And Bacon's luscious hair

LOOL guys I SWEAR it was just a poorly worded sentence.

"Well built."
"In the genes."

Poorly worded. Yeah, right.
ieWQRwVFXk29S.png

Hixx

Why does my dog think I can read her mind.

She does this intense stare like "you KNOW WHAT I WANT YOU CUNT"

Then when I say "what?" she gets upset

Bitches.

GorillaJu

Lol hey guys when you're having your weekly threesome, do you like to stick it in the beautiful blonde goddess right away or do you let the perky brunette with huge tits suck you off a bit first

Oh wait that totally came out wrong! I'm only a poor well built, tan Italian you'll have to excuse me. When you're ready to forgive, come pry my face out of this pussy sandwich I accidentally got it buried in

Tc91

The worst bit is completing the sphere grid for everyone. I've only done 3 characters. That's one trophy, the other two are the lightning dodge and killing Penance.

I liked Lightning Returns. A lot of decent ideas and while it looks pretty shit and the story is terrible, it's very fun and open. It reminds me of an MMORPG in terms of the missions, side quests, completely free order of doing everything in, etc.

An acquired taste. I got the Platinum in that too but that was easy to do so in.

I fucking suck at dodging the lightning, think I dodged 2 over the course of the thunder plains :(

I will wait for it to bomba a bit more, it just got a discounted price on PSN of £20.

Wilbur

Banned
Morsel looooooool

Why does my dog think I can read her mind.

She does this intense stare like "you KNOW WHAT I WANT YOU CUNT"

Then when I say "what?" she gets upset

Bitches.

Yesterday I got out of the chair and my dog raised her head and looked at me. I said "just going for a poop", and she lay back down

She understood.

Pachimari

Few thoughts on last night:

• Benzema's pass to Di Maria for the goal was SUBLIME.
  • Dani Alves is a petty little shit.
  • Neymar doesn't even deserve to be mentioned. Flop of the season.
  • Why is Barca so insistent on crossing? It ain't working, Moysehlona.
  • Iniesta is amazing. Best Barca player.
  • Bale is not from this world. What.A.Fucking.Run. at the 85th minute, no less. Apparently he reached 31km/h
  • No Cristiano? No problem. No penalty? No Messi. He's done, sell him to PSG.
  • Isco showed his worth. Great understated game by him, his pressing was immense.
  • Pepe needs to be benched for Varane.
  • Gareth.Fucking.Bale.

Pepe were one of the most instrumental players last night. Sergio Ramos is the one who should have some weeks on the bench. Pepe have been sublime this season.

Yeah that benzema pass was out of this world.. And although Pepe allowed the tie scoring goal he was good throughout. He's been beastly this season.

K1LLER7

PL years 2012/13 is on.

That Suarez goal vs Newcastle was so good. Long ball, Chest/Shouldered it down, rounds the Keeper, slots it in.

Carbonox

I fucking suck at dodging the lightning, think I dodged 2 over the course of the thunder plains :(

I will wait for it to bomba a bit more, it just got a discounted price on PSN of £20.

Turns out there is a spot in the first segment of the Thunder Plains where you can force the lightning to hit, meaning you can just run around to the same spot, know exactly when it's gonna strike. I tested it and it works brilliantly, though I lost focus for a second and hit the X button too early at like 60 dodges. :(

pulga

Banned
Pepe were one of the most instrumental players last night. Sergio Ramos is the one who should have some weeks on the bench. Pepe have been sublime this season.

Yeah that benzema pass was out of this world.. And although Pepe allowed the tie scoring goal he was good throughout. He's been beastly this season.

Pepe left the door wide open for Neymar's shot off the bar. One of them needs to go.

neynarrqnkb9.gif

TeddyBoy

I don't think that's correct. Rodgers was really straight forward about the plan with Ilori. He wasn't even getting games for Sporting - why would we assume he'd come into Liverpool's first team? Rodgers also said that the figure touted in the media (8m-ish) is way off the mark and that he was much cheaper.

I thought Ilori played most games for Sporting, turns out your right. He mostly played for Sporting B team, that just makes his frustrations at the lack of game time with us bizarre. If he couldn't play every game for Sporting, how did he think he'd get ahead of our CB's?

Did anyone notice which side Ilori played for Granada against Barcelona?

Jack cw

Thinking 4-1 in the Bernabeu and 0-2 in the Allianz Arena.

Reminds me of last year. Never forget the salty tears of Spanish media after both German clubs made it 11-3 in aggregate. I honestly cant see us losing that high, this is CL semis and otra vez la bestia negra.

Elchele

maybe with

Neuer
Lahm - Boateng - Dante - Alaba
Schweinsteiger - Javi
Robben - Muller - Ribéry
Mandzukic

we can get something against RM. But with Kroos-Schweinsteiger we would get murdered. And we don't even know if Neuer will be 100% fit for the match

Jack cw

maybe with

Neuer
Lahm - Boateng - Dante - Alaba
Schweinsteiger - Javi
Robben - Muller - Ribéry
Mandzukic

we can get something against RM. But with Kroos-Schweinsteiger we would get murdered. And we don't even know if Neuer will be 100% fit for the match

I honestly think that Pep will use Heynckes formation to win this. He played this yesterday in the last 30 minutes and I'm pretty confident we will win in Bernabeu. Match is in a week and Neuer was already in training yesterday. I hope we make it against Braunschweig with no injuries and then we have a big chance to make the step. That match against Real is coming at the perfect time. Mentality test.

GorillaJu

I thought Ilori played most games for Sporting, turns out your right. He mostly played for Sporting B team, that just makes his frustrations at the lack of game time with us bizarre. If he couldn't play every game for Sporting, how did he think he'd get ahead of our CB's?

Did anyone notice which side Ilori played for Granada against Barcelona?

Did you see anything from Ilori that suggested he's frustrated with lack of games? I hadn't seen anything of that sort personally.

Elchele

I honestly think that Pep will use Heynckes formation to win this. He played this yesterday in the last 30 minutes and I'm pretty confident we will win in Bernabeu. Match is in a week and Neuer was already in training yesterday. I hope we make it against Braunschweig with no injuries and then we have a big chance to make the step. That match against Real is coming at the perfect time. Mentality test.

he played Javi - Kroos tho

btw, in what position did Rafinha play yesterday? LB? I didn't watch anything after the penalty

Pachimari

We will kick you back to Germany when you come visit the Bernabeu. Of course we'll win that match at home. We will go for a draw at your turf.
The only thing worrying me is Sergio Ramos at this point. I would also like Casillas to be on goal but it's Diego's tournament this season.

Anyway, we got a match against Osasuna to focus on first.

Jack cw

he played Javi - Kroos tho

btw, in what position did Rafinha play yesterday? LB? I didn't watch anything after the penalty

Yes. He played Alabas position until the end. The match was done but I liked how the small guys Ribery, Götze and Rafinha outplayed Lauterns defence at the end. Still, Lahm is much faster and stronger in one on ones, so he has to play against Bale there and Alaba is solid and Ribery would suck even more without him. I guess Pep will decide between Kroos and Müller, because Javi worked suberbly against Dortmund when the competiton was open. I was pretty worried with United in the second leg but with Real I have a rather good feeling.
We will kick you back to Germany when you come visit the Bernabeu. Of course we'll win that match at home. We will go for a draw at your turf.

The only thing worrying me is Sergio Ramos at this point. I would also like Casillas to be on goal but it's Diego's tournament this season.

I like your confidence and this will be decided by small margins and you can bet that Bayern will give Madrid a hell of a fight and make no mistake, we are not Schalke, Dortmund without Lewandowski or Barca without Messi.

Elchele

Yes. He played Alabas position until the end. The match was done but I liked how the small guys Ribery, Götze and Rafinha outplayed Lauterns defence at the end. Still, Lahm is much faster and stronger in one on ones, so he has to play against Bale there and Alaba is solid and Ribery would suck even more without him. I guess Pep will decide between Kroos and Müller, because Javi worked suberbly against Dortmund when the competiton was open. I was pretty worried with United in the second leg but with Real I have a rather good feeling.

jcUgZgqapgyTw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom