• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
A trophy is a trophy when you beat your most bitter rival in the final especially from a badass goal by Goateth Bale.

He wouldn't understand, probably doesn't even remember what it felt like to win any trophy. Consequences of following a joke, midtable team.

Neymar out for four weeks

388904_heroa.jpg

Apparently it's Neymar and Alba out for the rest of the season.

The cunts, one stone. Hala Madrid.

wonder how many clauses this will trigger

YES .GIF GET IN

LTWheels

Sam Allardyce, the West Ham manager, also knows a decent bottle of wine, according to Sir Alex.

“My 25th year at United, Sam Allardyce bought me a 1986 [Chateau] Latour, the year I came to United. His kit manager gave it to me on the Saturday morning, and I said, ‘I’m going to play a trick here’, so I opened it up and put a bottle of Ribena in.

“So Sam comes in after the game and I say, ‘Thanks very much for the wine, Sam, it’s really very generous of you’. He said, ‘Well, you go home and enjoy that’. I said, ‘No, I want to share it with you’. So I open it up and I go, ‘What’s this, Sam?’

“He bolts out that door, honestly, like a wild man, screaming for his kit manager. And when he came back in I had the bottle opened and I was pouring the glasses. It was a fantastic moment. I had to get him.”

feel

Pulga said:
Pepe needs to be benched for Varane.
Pulga what the fuck am I reading here, Pepe is like the most important player in the team, the kind of non-stop try-hard, ultra-passionate, teammate-morale-boosting player every coach or fan dreams of having on the pitch wearing their side's shirt.

TeddyBoy

Read that on RAWK, apparently bluemoon are going mental :lol

Would rather he didn't say stuff like that though, no need really even if it has a basis in truth

Agreed, Rodgers is normally pretty good at keeping neutral and Pellegrini is a very kind and honest manager who deserves respect. No more swipes.

This gravelord nito and his pals are a pain in the arse. This whole area is a pain in the arse.

edit: apparently I need a divine weapon to stop they from respawning. fucks sake that would have been helpful if I knew that before

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This gravelord nito and his pals are a pain in the arse. This whole area is a pain in the arse.

edit: apparently I need a divine weapon to stop they from respawning. fucks sake that would have been helpful if I knew that before
OMG YOU'RE PLAYING DARK SOULS! YES SHERWOOD VAN GAAL!!!

Do you have an occult club?! You can degrade it to a divine weapon

Meier

Rodgers: "We were under pressure for 20mins v City. When you have the biggest wage bill in sport you have to perform well at some stage."
Such a silly comment. City dominated from the minute Skrtel scored until the end of the game more or less. There were maybe 10 minutes of the remaining 70 where Liverpool were on equal footing.

Meier

I can't help but envisage that situation in a @notBigSam context.

"Bought Sir Alex a cool 1986 Chateau Latour, turned out the kit boy had swapped it with Ribena. Fucking fuming. Put me right off tonight's Dancing on Ice wank."
Hahaha, that's brilliant. Admit it, you're him.

Scum

Willi, how's that FM esque game on the 3DS? I'm mildly interested.

Straight into Yurt's good book you go!

I really need to start playing mine. I've had it on Steam for ages.

LegoArmo

Such a silly comment. City dominated from the minute Skrtel scored until the end of the game more or less. There were maybe 10 minutes of the remaining 70 where Liverpool were on equal footing.

I don't quite agree, it wasn't exactly "domination" after Liverpool went 2-0 up, but you definitely responded and were less circus-like in possession and defence.

K1LLER7

If only that Aguero pass reached Silva.

Silva was up for it in the 2nd half

wedward

Man, Rodgers really changed for the worse once he put on that all black suit, fixed his teeth and started banging hood-rats.

Do you have an occult club?! You can degrade it to a divine weapon

Do I have an occult club?

I've been playing for 55 hours m8

i don't even know what an occult club is.

The game is telling me I joined a covenant at some point but I don't remember this

I don't know what I am doing

I think I'm supposed to kill uncle gwyn

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Do I have an occult club?

I've been playing for 55 hours m8

i don't even know what an occult club in.

The game is telling me I joined a covenant at some point but I don't remember this

I don't know what I am doing

I think I'm supposed to kill uncle gwyn

Loool

Covenants are basically Guilds for online play. They give out a few unique items and weapons if you complete their objectives or donate something specific.

Uncle Gywn loool. Don't miss out on the optional bosses too! ;)

Meier

I don't quite agree, it wasn't exactly "domination" after Liverpool went 2-0 up, but you definitely responded and were less circus-like in possession and defence.

Yeah, dominated is bit too strong for that entire stretch of time, but there were at least a good 30 minutes of that period where it was completely one-sided and then most all of the rest of the remaining period City were comfortably in control of the game. Liverpool had a handful of chances after Skrtel scored and they were more or less all nullified due to offside calls.

Slizz

Guys, Emma Watson is filming a movie ten minutes away from where I live. What do I do?

Become an extra(or don't), wait till filming ends for the day, ask her if she wants to see some of the local flavor(including your penis). All about confidence homey.

Messi

Lol

Can we have Sanchez? Pretty pls.

This season proved we need him more than ever.

Yo! Apaarently Neymar and Alba are dead for 4 weeks.

Doesn't change much. Season is fucked now anyway. Neymar being hurt will allow alexis some mins and we can start winning again.

Lol, inflated due to a members username being Messi.

He doesn't talk to me all that often on here.

FF can you search how often I mention the word Nocenti. Pls?

Scum

Guys, Emma Watson is filming a movie ten minutes away from where I live. What do I do?
Light the bud signal.

This season proved we need him more than ever.

Doesn't change much. Season is fucked now anyway. Neymar being hurt will allow alexis some mins and we can start winning again.

He doesn't talk to me all that often on here.

FF can you search how often I mention the word Nocenti. Pls?
Tata's been such a cunt for dropping Alexis. He might cheer up Messi. Who have you got on the weekend?

Salvadora

Don't want to sound like a dick 'ead Abraxas, but those head icons are a bit scruffy looking compared to the others.

Maybe one of the photoshop wizards could tighten them up before putting them in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom