• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_prOdigy

matakagawagif.gif

I still can't get over this gif.

Clegg

So Moyes' future could depend on Europa qualification?

And we play Everton at Goodison soon. Jesus, a loss there and that could seal his fate.

Scum

srsly though does no-one want this 75% off FM2014 voucher?

I don't want such shite filling my inventory on Steam. It makes me feel mucky.
Offer it off in the PC building/Steam thread, mate. Most of us already own it. :-/

Haven't been in one of those threads in forever. Do they still like to pretend that sales in the US are the only thing that matters?
Yep. And with the PS4 doing so damn great, discussions about consoles or even games results in anarchy.

If only they put that much passion into playing games. Lol

Zabojnik

Scum, what would say are the chances of a club, say for example Juventus, to come knocking at Spurseplol's door for Lamela and you guys accepting our no doubt laughable offer? I take it Erik wouldn't mind moving back to Italy?

Zabojnik

I can't even load it

Splatt, I could've used you today. Sold my car to a bro from Croatia and I was this close to switching to english. My serbo-croation is fucking terrible. His slovenian was even worse, lol. It was really kinda sad to see and hear. :(

We were one, once.

Splatt

Splatt, I could've used you today. Sold my car to a bro from Croatia and I was this close to switching to english. My serbo-croation is fucking terrible. His slovenian was even worse, lol. It was really kinda sad to see and hear. :(

We were one, once.

:lol:

You should have used the famous Vucinic quote :D

Scum

Scum, what would say are the chances of a club, say for example Juventus, to come knocking at Spurseplol's door for Lamela and you guys accepting our no doubt laughable offer? I take it Erik wouldn't mind moving back to Italy?
He probably wouldn't mind going back, and if InterTim had his way, I reckon he'd be gone. But tight ass Levy will demand money worthy of a Mafia boss, and would probably scupper the deal at the last min.

Dodgy fax machine, innit.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Unless we get £25m I doubt Levy would be interested. Why take a loss when you can give the boy a season to show what he can do? Levy very rarely sells young players for less than he paid and certainly wouldn't do it for our record signing. Unless Lamela tries to force his way out I don't think Levy will sell.

Zabojnik

Unless we get £25m I doubt Levy would be interested. Why take a loss when you can give the boy a season to show what he can do? Levy very rarely sells young players for less than he paid and certainly wouldn't do it for our record signing. Unless Lamela tries to force his way out I don't think Levy will sell.

Yeah, that's the only scenario in which I can see Lamela leaving. Not even sure if he's keen on moving or not. It's not like he's playing at a club with no chance of CL football.
I'm sorry.
Has he said anything at all?

Scum

Yeah, that's the only scenario in which I can see Lamela leaving. Not even sure if he's keen on moving or not. It's not like he's playing at a club with no chance of CL football.
I'm sorry.
Has he said anything at all?
I don't think he has, you know. There was murmurings of a loan move but I think that was just AVB (or InterTim) looking to move any players with a tad bit of character away.

I honestly want to see him and Eriksen starting every game for next season.

subtles

I watched Ferguson's first interview for the first time.

He has an air about him unlike William Moyes.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom