• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Don't want to sound like a dick 'ead Abraxas, but those head icons are a bit scruffy looking compared to the others.

Maybe one of the photoshop wizards could tighten them up before putting them in the OP.

no need to beat around the bush, they look like shit :3

P8tuAgX.png

:p

I'm surprised searching for Messi didn't turn up any 'Missing' results!

Yeah, dominated is bit too strong for that entire stretch of time, but there were at least a good 30 minutes of that period where it was completely one-sided and then most all of the rest of the remaining period City were comfortably in control of the game. Liverpool had a handful of chances after Skrtel scored and they were more or less all nullified due to offside calls.

I'd say we dominated til we went 2-0 up, were on the front foot until the 35th minute, then you dominated until the 75th minute, and the game was pretty even from then on as we played it smart after Coutinho's goal (silly offsides and Skrtel handball aside)

Suarez and Sturridge haven't really showed up these last 2 games, need one or both of them to get back to their best to win the league. Suarez has still won a penalty, got a good assist and hit the bar twice in these games, but I expect more from him.

Slizz

Oof! It's fine i'll try and fix them up. My main problem was sizing, as I kept downscaling and upscaling them. Whats the standard size?

No set size really, but put a black background layer behind the head to see any spots you might have missed.

Fergie

Banned
Feels so long since United played. Have to get used to it, same thing next season.

Rumours of Glazers wanting the club to qualify for Europa. I understand the chance of UCL but I rather just build up a team without any long or difficult traveling around Europe.

Wilson is injured :(
FFS. Wanted him to play one of the remaining PL matches. Hope it isn't serious. He was doing great.

Messi

Gotta love how Barca and Real fans try to out cunt each other after clasicos. Its embarrassing. Almost as Shameful as Barcelonas cheap diving and attempts to cheat the Ref during the games.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Gotta love how Barca and Real fans try to out cunt each other after clasicos. Its embarrassing. Almost as Shameful as Barcelonas cheap diving and attempts to cheat the Ref during the games.
I wish everyone was like you ♡

Walshy

Just seen that Mourinho skipped his press conference today. It's his third in a row.

What's the deal with his media blackout? Is he just sick of them or just his attempt at 'mind games'?

Just seen that Mourinho skipped his press conference today. It's his third in a row.

What's the deal with his media blackout? Is he just sick of them or just his attempt at 'mind games'?

You never pressed the "send assistant" button 3 times in a row in FM?

I also see Schneiderlin is begging Mou to come get him. Shall we say 10mil, 3sixty?

Walshy

You never pressed the "send assistant" button 3 times in a row in FM?

I also see Schneiderlin is begging Mou to come get him. Shall we say 10mil, 3sixty?
Of course, but my assistant manager usually comes out and say something idiotic and upsets someone :lol.

K1LLER7

Mayhaps.

But if he doesn't, many other people at the club will.
Hmm true. I'm sure there are players who aren't fond of him. Chicha and Rio for example.

We can never know what's going on behind closed doors, but I hope he's a loss away at Everton from being told to pack his things up.

He'd probably make a decent scout if we needed one :p

Mata: "I like to explore places around the city or villages nearby to my house. I'm a curious person. I like to know many different things."

so fluffy im gonna die

hes way too cute

Meier

Thinking back to those 3 months or so last season when he was just killing it...shiiiieeeeeeeettttt.

It was must see TV basically. Suarez, RVP, Aguero, etc. have scored loads of goals in seasons recently but they're usually just kind of par for the course. Bale's goal were jaw dropping every week. Man.. I gotta dig up that compilation video of all his goals of last season. I feel really bad for Spurs fans.. what a loss.

Hixx

There's not many more sights on the planet that break my heart more than a kid whose hair is thinning due to chemo. Can't imagine what it's like for their parents.

Hixx

Mata: "I like to explore places around the city or villages nearby to my house. I'm a curious person. I like to know many different things."

so fluffy im gonna die

hes way too cute

Lorik Cana said this then on the first day of pre-season he brought his nutter dad into training to demand a move.

Does Juan Mata have a nutter for a father?

Scum

By the way, lads. It's NPD today so venture carefully into GamingGAF. Sales GAF and console warriors will be on the rampage later tonight. 😒

Hixx

srsly though does no-one want this 75% off FM2014 voucher?

I don't want such shite filling my inventory on Steam. It makes me feel mucky.

Zabojnik

By the way, lads. It's NPD today so venture carefully into GamingGAF. Sales GAF and console warriors will be on the rampage later tonight. ��

Haven't been in one of those threads in forever. Do they still like to pretend that sales in the US are the only thing that matters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom