• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

I'm glad you took it in a good spirit. I really want to make fun of Liverpool but it's really hard at the moment. Don't worry though, the colour of the EPL winner will be red so at least that is a small crumb of comfort.

Lol no. Palace has beaten both Chelsea and City. Norwich have a new manager. We still have to play Mou's machine. The PL winner will be blue. Which blue? That's what is yet to be decided.

Kikarian

Just got off a train that was absolutely packed since it was 10 mins late. My leg was jammed right through this really pretty girl's thighs. She was wearing a mini-skirt. My left leg now has a large wet spot. No obvious smell, hopefully it's just sweat :lol
brows.gif

Salvadora

Lol no. Palace has beaten both Chelsea and City. Norwich have a new manager. We still have to play Mou's machine. The PL winner will be blue. Which blue? That's what is yet to be decided.
You're a far better team than both Chelsea and City at the moment.

So, no.

Scum

Just got off a train that was absolutely packed since it was 10 mins late. My leg was jammed right through this really pretty girl's thighs. She was wearing a mini-skirt. My left leg now has a large wet spot. No obvious smell, hopefully it's just sweat :lol
Bank holiday off to a great start for Odd.

I try to be pro Liverpool for once in my life and you bloody scousers shoot me down. Fuck it, I hope Demba Ba rapes your defence.

Wilbur

Banned

Hahahah

Oh man you live a life. You and yurt, heroes.

I'm hoping to join you soon. We can be the three musketeers. Got my game back sonnnnnnnn

PS4 is selling very well.

X1 not so much.

Gaming's equivalent of possession stats

All you need to know is PS4 is dominating.

Monthly console and software sales for US. It's that time of the month for Sales GAF and bean counters to unite! Tread lightfully. Tread carefully.

200.gif

I... I don't play games anymore! Apart from my favourites, of course. The only good ones.

L1NETT

Gaming's equivalent of possession stats

Hahah yes!

Never ever understand the fascination with either (sales mostly, gotta be a right wierdo to have a stiffy for possession stats)

One corporation sold a plastic box better than another corporation did

Who wants cake

--

RIght then lets check out this Fargo lark.

Better be good

Sterling is good.

Adnan will be better.

My FIFA predictions prove this to be wrong :p

George Green > the lot

more games than in the last three years of my Xbox 360.
Can't wait for TLoU

Well that's surely solely down to your taste, I love the system but apart from Fifa and now Trials mine hasn't seen much action!

I can't wait for TLoU either though, finally get to play that fucking thing.

Willi, pls. How's the footy sim game on the 3DS? Started yet? /Hitch

I need to get a bigger SD card, got no space :( There's impressions in the OT over gaming side though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom