• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud23

Almost 7 am here in Spain, and I´m seeing lizards dancing in the air lol. I guess I'm so tired and drunk I am literally hallucinating. I've barely slept for three days. This ain't even funny. I believe i´m about to see Moyes´s face walking between my face and the monitor. Scary shit.Fuck it.

Whatever.

YES SONY
YES MOYES
FUCK BAYERN
HALA MADRID

Slizz

Almost 7 am here in Spain, and I´m seeing lizards dancing in the air lol. I guess I'm so tired and drunk I am literally hallucinating. I've barely slept for three days. This ain't even funny. I believe i´m about to see Moyes´s face walking between my face and the monitor. Scary shit.Fuck it.

Whatever.

YES SONY
YES MOYES
FUCK BAYERN
HALA MADRID

I'm so drunk I'm drunk. God bless public transportation.

09du9f7.gif

Life is good.

Vard

Anyone have a link to that site which shows a graph of prem teams' odds of winning the title over time this season? It also shows odds of champions league and how certain results affect the odds. Pretty sure it was posted in the past week, but I couldn't find it.

You are my fire
The one desire
Believe when I say
I want it that way

No matter how much money you bring into it, Messi will always be a Barça player. Just can't see any circumstances where he moves to a different club.

Maybe they will be willing to trade when Chelsea offers Torres and Romeu in return.

Tried listening to the latest Richard Herring's Leicester Square Theatre Podcast.

Danny Baker seem like a bit of a knob tbh. Self-aware yes, but a knob still.

Arnie

13 goals (I think ?), with what has seemed like a Chicha-level taste of the bench.

Laughed my ass off at Milner spending most of the Sunderland game angrily shaking his head. Unreal jinx from Arnold.
I'd happily pay £20 million for Ramires or Gary Cahill.

Lord of Light take thou names as a sacrifice

Copenhagen loaned Georg Margreitter from Wolves. You really do get what you paid for sometimes.

margidx5s.gif

Can't believe they messed that up lol, good Superliga football.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Allegri to Spurs would be so, so bad. Probably just him trying to get his name out there.

deroli

So... Schmelzer?

No idea if he's any good, but transfermarkt suggests he's somewhat injury-prone.

Not sure if want.

He is one of the poster child of the german national team and his hair looks like golden angel wings:
ausruester-adidas-undkyzsl.jpg

marcel-schmelzer-12-1h0zl7.jpg

What else do you need to know?!

Zabojnik

I'll never understand how, with all of Juventus' recent success, you still get linked with (and purchase!) underwhelming players.

I thought you would be after the cream of the crop.

Serie A is in the toilet, we have nowhere near the unlimited budget clubs like United do. It's really not that hard to understand. :p

And, well, we get linked with everybody, really. Just in the last two days: Dzeko, Morata, Hummels, Cuadrado, Di Maria, Mandzukic ...

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I never thought I'd be rooting for Chelsea to win a trophy, but dear god I want them to win the PL this season. How are we going to steal Liverpool's transfer targets if they win the league?

Let the usual moneybags win it, otherwise we're fucked.

Salazar

I never thought I'd be rooting for Chelsea to win a trophy, but dear god I want them to win the PL this season. How are we going to steal Liverpool's transfer targets if they win the league?

Let the usual moneybags win it, otherwise we're fucked.

#Statusquobros

Feorax

@Zizouology: FIFA agent Francis Gallardo told 'La Sexta' that José Mourinho is willing to sacrifice Oscar in a player + cash deal to land Modrić.

I'll be stunned if this happens. I thought Oscar would be Chelsea's long-term number 10 after Mata went.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom