• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT19| It's a good sign when its boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWheels

af7VIVS.png

Also where is Flanagan for ypoty?

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/92BFE0EAD41067466113161764864_26bc8cb3dd3.0.1.18396407282570172681.mp4?versionId=YX64wpp8XbwSP92loZTH9mOY7vmtBdVZ

go9CNL5.gif

ibuQwLm6Uh6w2w.gif

PA-18482882-1.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Gibbs? Not haven't that Wilbz. I think Baines is a fine choice.

I'd go

De Gea

Coleman - Lovren - Terry - Shaw

Pls bryan Oviedo was better #teamwooden

Posted the other day but I'll post again (with changes due to peer pressure and reassessment)

PL TOTY

De Gea; Coleman, Cahill, Terry, Azpilicueta; Toure, Fernandinho, Lallana; Suarez, Sturridge, Aguero

European TOTY

De Gea; Buttner, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Fletcher, Giggs; Rooney, Welbeck

Courtois; Lahm, Benatia, Terry, Felipe Luis; Vidal, Modric, Fernandinho; Suarez, Costa, Ronaldo

L1NETT

Sod lists, predict me up

Blackburn 2 v 0 Yeovil

Bournemouth 2 v 1 Sheff Wed

Charlton 0 v 1 Bolton

Huddersfield 0 v 2 Brighton

Wigan 1 v 1 Reading

Blackpool 0 v 3 Burnley

Doncaster 1 v 3 Derby

Wait is there football today

Yes you premface

Scum

Hey, anyone know if there is a tech support thread on gaf?

Maybe one of you would know.

Basically:

- Xperia Tablet Z2
- Ipad Air
- Ipad mini(retina)

All 32GB.

All same price.

Which one is the best?

I'd be using it to watch videos/browse internet mainly.

Haven't used any but if I was to get one I'd get the iPad Air probably.

maaaan i have no idea i just wanted to shop bale into the background of an ipad okay sheesh get off my back
Uus4Plt.png

Just go back to bed.

Meier

Shortlist is fine really, no glaring omissions.

If Aguero had stayed fit he'd probably be there, and City would probably be clear at the top.

Silva was unlucky to not make it as well. A shame. I think both lists are full of worthy nominees, people will always get overlooked.

Injuries have been a real bitch for us this season.

Marc

Michael Owen's team of the season (will this be treated as gospel?):

De Gea; Zabaleta, Skrtel, Terry, Baines; Lallana, Gerrard, Toure, Sterling; Suarez, Sturridge

Baines is a lazy choice for this season. Azpilicueta and Gibbs have had better seasons.

No Hazard? How the mighty have fallen.

Coleman has been better than Zabs, Baines has been poor this season and I have been a big supporter of his for a long time now. Not sure on Gibbs being better than Shaw or others though, too injury prone yet again this season. Gerrard's actual performance as a DM is pretty shit to be honest, he is trying to play like Pirlo but without a Gattuso so just leaving massive gaps all over.

Meier

No Hazard? How the mighty have fallen.

Coleman has been better than Zabs, Baines has been poor this season and I have been a big supporter of his for a long time now. Not sure on Gibbs being better than Shaw or others though, too injury prone yet again this season. Gerrard's actual performance as a DM is pretty shit to be honest, he is trying to play like Pirlo but without a Gattuso so just leaving massive gaps all over.

Coleman missing a bit of time due to injury in the past month or two won't help him on these lists but he's a worthy candidate. He had that run of scoring every other game for a month or two that was really impressive. With that being said, Zabaleta has been very good this year -- I thought he was incredible in that game versus Sunderland.. shame so many players weren't. -____-

Barzul

Basically:

- Xperia Tablet Z2
- Ipad Air
- Ipad mini(retina)

All 32GB.

All same price.

Which one is the best?

I'd go with the Air.

Zabojnik

Basically:

- Xperia Tablet Z2
- Ipad Air
- Ipad mini(retina)

All 32GB.

All same price.

Which one is the best?

Enjoy that Apple ecosystem.

Scum

Orient, pls.

scum what the hell is your obsession with seeing me in bed

would you like me to send you a pic

ieWQRwVFXk29S.png

Silva was unlucky to not make it as well. A shame, but both lists are full of worthy nominees. Injuries have been a real bitch for us this season.

Here is a good video of him about his fight on cancer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6nvT3yhphU

im not sure what the hell happened i remembered a few months ago he had beaten it, and there was no talk about remission or the cancer coming back.

Something bad must have happened really quick. :(

Very sad news. :-(

GorillaJu

I can't stop listening to the new Todd Terje. It's legitimate physical challenge stopping myself from dancing whenever I have it on.

How did Flanagan get into Team of the Week when we conceded twice and he couldn't get to grips with James fucking Milner? Fair enough he kept Navas quiet as a mouse until he came off, but still.

Wouldn't have Gerrard in it either tbh, he couldn't keep a lid on Silva at all after the 35 minute mark. And Stockdale was better than Marshall from the few highlights I saw, seemed like Southampton were just toying with their food while Norwich were actually trying to score.

Is it even an official thing actually? If not, what a waste of time this post was :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom