• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geil :D

"Zieht den Bayern die Lederhosen aus", I'm loving the crowd.
Best chant ever :D
----

Also. No one's buying anyone, lol
Santana, Kagawa & Kuba are the only one's who could possibly be leaving. Everyone else's got a contract till at least 2014 (Götze even 2016).
Santana & Kagawa are almost gone at this point. While Kuba has been offered a contract extension and I bet he'll also sign it.
Hummels will soon be offered a new contract too with a huge wage (4-6m) as he's being propped to be our new captain and he's really liking it here.

fuenf

Man i not sure how much i care about the DFB Pokal but i feel this tainted the CL Final. Having a team that's Dortmund bitch play against the 6th best team in England? Doesnt really feel like Champions League to me. :(

Congrats, Dortmund-GAF / Phantast2k

Kenka

Hey, so maybe german man/woman double in the CL then ?

Lewandowski to leave Dortmund for 40+ M€ if Lewandowski scores three goals and more during Euro and Poland gets through the groupe stage.

Man i not sure how much i care about the DFB Pokal but i feel this tainted the CL Final. Having a team that's Dortmund bitch play against the 6th best team in England? Doesnt really feel like Champions League to me. :(
I'm not worried. Going to watch the game with my mates and we'll have a blast, whether the match sucks or not.

Kenka

Dortmund really played well this year.

They have one world-class guy at each position. Not even Bayern can say likewise.

fuenf

I'm not worried. Going to watch the game with my mates and we'll have a blast, whether the match sucks or not.

I dont think that the match will suck, i still believe in Bayern and i think it will be a great match. But i meant that it wont really feel like the winner is the Champion of Europe.

Lahm and Heynckes talking about how great Bayern played... cant believe it...

Thanks guys. Feels good.
I'm out to meet up with friends...even though they hate me now for staying at home so far, lol
Tomorrow is going to be huge too (triumphant return & party) :O

also this:
w1jlm.jpg

Feorax

I don't particulary Kenny over transfers plus Txixi could do great work shaping the team, along with Rodolfo and Segura.

Seen some twitter rumblings today that we've opened talks regarding Adam Johnson and Clint Dempsey. Both great players, but if we're on a limited budget this year, we could probably buy smarter. Think we should be looking to get a competent DOF in soon before we overspend another £40 million.

I dont think that the match will suck, i still believe in Bayern and i think it will be a great match. But i meant that it wont really feel like the winner is the Champion of Europe.

Lahm and Heynckes talking about how great Bayern played... cant believe it...
Well, that's true. CL has been a joke this year. But if you look back, lots of big-name teams have been under performing this season.

fuenf

Well, that's true. CL has been a joke this year. But if you look back, lots of big-name teams have been under performing this season.

I know, i mean Bayern played a great CL Season (Napoli, Villareal, City, Marseille, Real), same goes for Chelsea (Napoli, Barca, Benfica) they certainly earned it.

But as a Bayern fan this debacle will taints whatever this team will or will not achieve next Satudaray. I can already see the comments from Dortmund fans...

sneaky77

I know, i mean Bayern played a great CL Season (Napoli, Villareal, City, Marseille, Real), same goes for Chelsea (Napoli, Barca, Benfica) they certainly earned it.

But as a Bayern fan this debacle will taints whatever this team will or will not achieve next Satudaray. I can already see the comments from Dortmund fans...

I am pretty sure the CL would trump the German Cup, but that's just me. I hope Bayern wins it anyway

Foo Fighters!! Saw them live a few years back :p

They are awesome live, both times I've seen them it's been amazing.

fuenf

I am pretty sure the CL would trump the German Cup, but that's just me. I hope Bayern wins it anyway

They are awesome live, both times I've seen them it's been amazing.

Of course it trumps the German Cup but it wont wash away the stench of being Dortmund's bitch. Tbh i expected them to lose but not in this fashion.

TeegsD

If you guys haven't seen the Foo Fighters documentary that came out last yr, you should it was great.

I've been meaning to watch it. They are by far my favorite band. I missed out on seeing them live in boston last year :( I really want to watch them live.

Lightning

Banned
I am pretty sure the CL would trump the German Cup, but that's just me. I hope Bayern wins it anyway.
Despite being a fantastic achievement it doesn't trump the German Cup and back to back Bundesliga Titles, imo anyway. Dortmund have accomplished a fantasti achievement here and their fans have every right to be proud.

I hope Bayern wins the CL final as well. Not only would it stick a fork in Chelsea which is always enjoyful but Bayern have had a good season and deserve something. Chelsea have had a shit season, already got the FA cup, and don't deserve anything else.

Kenka

There is a serious chance this year's Bayern turns into Vize-Bayern.

Imagine that Neverkusen fans rejoice at their turn. Would be a disaster.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Saw Foo Fighters in 2005, so fucking good.
Was also lucky enough to see Them Crooked Vultures a couple of years ago :D

WJD

Didn't Dave Grohl say something along the lines that this was one of the best moments of his life, if not the best?

Yup, he said something like "Welcome to the best day of my life" before tearing up half way through Best of You. It was pretty special.

Was also lucky enough to see Them Crooked Vultures a couple of years ago :D

Also this! Managed to catch their secret show on the front row at Leeds Fest 09. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom