• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeegsD

Sporting are playing with such intensity right now. I don't think Braga have made a shot on goal yet. We really need to score a second. I feel like this is a game that we have to unleash Capel on.

TeegsD

Our passing has been phenomenal. We've also been playing very aggressively. Sa Pinto going with the Barcelona approach? If only our crossing could be better.

Manager

Can we stop pretending City are going to lose to QPR at the Etihad?

As I said, this team has never been put in a situation like this. They've bottled it before though (cups, CL, EL, 5 point lead). Can we stop pretending City has league winning experience?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
agLqVl.jpg

Hello GAF, I came from the future.

Tomorrow's events:
Manchester City - Queens Park Ranger -> 1-2 Cisse scores the winner
Sunderland - Manchester United -> 1-3
Del Piero announced he's staying for one more year
cigar
Mats Hummels sends a text to Marotta.
Lena Gercke breaks up with Khedira.

Kyoufu

As I said, this team has never been put in a situation like this. They've bottled it before though (cups, CL, EL, 5 point lead). Can we stop pretending City has league winning experience?

So what? Man United have league winning experience and they bottled an 8 point lead. What makes you so special?

Salvadora

United were 8 points clear at one stage, They had league winning experience.
Edit: Beaten!

Fry

agLqVm.jpg

Hello GAF, I came from the future.

Tomorrow's events:
Manchester City - Queens Park Ranger -> 1-2 Cisse scores the winner
Sunderland - Manchester United -> 1-3
Del Piero announced he's staying for one more year
cigar
Mats Hummels sends a text to Marotta.
Lena Gercke breaks up with Khedira.

10 bucks nothing of the above will happen.

Fry, I was just wondering, how many times are you going to change your avatar today?

I only changed it once today. :(

TeegsD

What the fuck? Tied 1-1 due to the fact that everyone stood the fuck around waiting for a call from the ref. If the ref doesn't blow the whistle, keep fucking playing you knobs.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Alves has been shit lately hasn't he? I can see why Barcelona are willing to sell him.

Kenka

What the fuck? Tied 1-1 due to the fact that everyone stood the fuck around waiting for a call from the ref. If the ref doesn't blow the whistle, keep fucking playing you knobs.
The result wouldn't change anything to the table anyway, right ? You had a good season. You and Feyenoord are two teams that really suprised me this past year.

RICKY 2-1!!! WHAT A PASS FROM CARRILLO! WHAT A MOVE FROM SCHAARS!
Lol, nevermind then.

So, they just asked Kagawa on TV if he'll stay. Yeah, he won't, if there were still doubts. He said via his interpreter that "he'll think about it now." but he looked kinda sad.

Also, some other Dortmund player said "Arsene Wenger called" or something. Get your hopes up, Arsenal-GAF
just to get disappointed when he joins United lol

TeegsD

The result wouldn't change anything to the table anyway, right ? You had a good season. You and Feyenoord are two teams that really suprised me this past year.

Lol, nevermind then.

No it doesn't matter but its the principle of it. We need to play like this in the cup final. If we can win the cup then this season has been a success. Next year, I think we can be title contenders if we make the right moves over the summer. Sa Pinto looks like he has that thirst that we've been missing since Paulo Bento left.

Jeff and Arnie suck.

We're realists man

And realistically live music is often dull as fuck

Went to leeds fest once (just for the day) and I've never wanted to be a suicide bomber more (again just for the day - i'd retire after that)

I have some awesome bands on my cv as well I've seen status quo don't you know

Clegg

SAF and Phelan were at the Dortmund game?

I think I'll go and wank myself to oblivion.

I'll cry when Kagawa joins Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom