• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choc

Banned
man there should have been double the bookings in that game then there was

also, i told you arsenal wouldnt win ;D

Clegg

Wenger has always been like this.

He thinks the whole world is out to get him even when his team have had the majority of decisions go their way.

Kuuuuuuba :D

bvbtor4ffp1.gif

Cobano

Neo Member
Fuck that game, fuck the ref, fuck the players for their 1st half, fuck not understanding that you should start defending at 3-2, fuck the goalkeeper who decided to save everything, fuck this season.

Choc

Banned
im surprised the match finished with 22 on the pitch

there was some horrendous tackles in the first half. Ramseys was borderline red, off the ground from behind

Can't see Newcastle getting a win tomorrow (that's not the Sunderland in me) and Tottenham haven't exactly been consistent in 2012. Still wide open for 3rd.

Lightning

Banned
RVP looked like the only Arsenal player who wanted to win this match, the rest of them were just an embarrassment. Szczesny had an absolute shit game, Vermaelen had a shit game, Ramsey has no confidence, the side is just falling apart. This is a disaster...

oh well, guess I'll cheer on Newcastle tomorrow, don't like City getting the title.
I hate City as well but there is no way in hell I'm cheering for Newcastle tomorrow. If they win now it will be a disaster. Come on City...

Fuck that game, fuck the ref, fuck the players for their 1st half, fuck not understanding that you should start defending at 3-2, fuck the goalkeeper who decided to save everything, fuck this season.

:lol

If Norwich had been given the pen in the first half you would have been VERY happy to take a point at 3-1!

vall03

since I was not able to watch the game, is the refereeing really that bad? Ive been reading on countless calls for penalties but the ref didn't give even one. Theres also some potential red cards?

Wilbur

Banned

Norwich ungiven penalties - 2
Arsenal ungiven penalties - 1

Final score - Norwich 5 - 4 Arsenal

vall03

woah! my local channels are going to air the big games tomorrow!

Newcastle - City
United - Swansea
Chelsea - Liverpool

looks like it will be a football marathon for me! lol

Lightning

Banned
He'll criticise anything but the players, in fact I fully expect him to celebrate their passion, commitment etc
Yeah, the only problem with that was the only player that had any of that was RVP. Chamberlain gave his all when he came on as well but that's about it...

That performance was unbelievably shit and just unthinkable given what's at stake...

Apparently Chelsea have been sticking "always the victim" stickers around Wembley in the build up for today's game. I think the atmosphere is going to be pretty great, from the LFC fans at least. They will be well fired up after what happened in the semi.

bjaelke

Apparently Chelsea have been sticking "always the victim" stickers around Wembley in the build up for today's game. I think the atmosphere is going to be pretty great, from the LFC fans at least. They will be well fired up after what happened in the semi.
They already retaliated.

AsHdqp1CIAA02PN.jpg

Yen

The FA put the plastic flags at both ends of the ground. I hope they're thrown onto the pitch. Plastic flags? We don't need no stinkin' plastic flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom