• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

Liverpool at least have the refuge that Chelsea are also awful, the difference between the 2 sides thus far seems to be that Spearing has delivered his standard shit whilst Mikel hasn't.

Garjon

This play is so negative, the amount of backwards passing is ridiculous, And why the fuck won't Downing move into space during an attack? Is he agoraphobic?

bud

it's pretty clear dalglish is tactically inept. they don't seem to have any idea what they're supposed to be doing.

jns

How the fuck can we be sitting so deep in the first 30 minutes? I wish I could say I couldn't remember a game where we played so poorly and without passion and urgency, but I can remember quite a few .... Not like this guys, not like this.

Lol at Henderson aimlessly lobbing it forward

Chelsea need to make the most of it as Liverpool will get back in it if they don't take advantage

Just cruising at the mo

Garjon

Pass it back should be a Liverpool meme at this point. God I'm actually getting angry now. I wouldn't mind if we were getting battered by a really strong team, but we're not. We just can't bloody play a few simple passes together. This is as bad a performance as the one against Fulham with a half strength team.

bud

has dalglish ever considered putting kuyt up front? i know he's been playing as a winger for quite a while now, but he's nowhere near as bad as carroll and that would mean that you could drop suarez a few yards back, so he'd get involved more often. suarez is their only creative player on the pitch--you'd want him to get involved as much as possible. that would only make sense!

Two.

A-Two wins
or
B-One win + hope Inter pull a result.

A. For the love of god, A.

Do we really care how we do this? If we draw twice and Milan draws twice then that's fine in my book. I'd, of course, like an emphatic victory to show that we really are the best team in Serie A this year, but I think a third star will be enough to stroke my ego.

Yes, a third star. That better fucking be on our shirt if we win the s-word.

Now I'm even more depressed. As it happens, I won't be going to Trieste for Cagliari - Juve tomorrow after all. My friend, who supposedly bought (reserved?) the tickets online, messed something up. No 35€ curva tickets for us. :( There's still the 150-200€ option, but Cellino can go fuck himself. I would have liked nothing more than to be there with the guys tomorrow, but I don't like getting robbed. Juventus - Atalanta next week is also looking unlikely at this point ... Sigh.

Well, this was supposed to be a sabbatical year away from following Juve all across Italy for me, so I guess I'll have to stay true to the football resolution I made. Bring on next year and a season ticket at Juventus Stadium!

That's awful. We needed your voice there to add to the chorus!

Between his dealings with us and his stadium troubles, Cellino is confirmed a fucker. I'd hate to see them drop as we need representatives in Serie A from across the country but fuck him all the same. Have fun being a shit, bottom of the table team!

I'm going to try desperately to get a job in Torino when I'm done in the Merry 'Ol so I can be a regular in the curva. Would consider a first home game JuveGAF invasion, definitely. I demand we hold up a sign with three stars, followed by Problem, Merdazzurri? [Troll face]

Feorax

has dalglish ever considered putting kuyt up front? i know he's been playing as a winger for quite a while now, but he's nowhere near as bad as carroll and that would mean that you could drop suarez a few yards back, so he'd get involved more often. suarez is their only creative player on the pitch--you'd want him to get involved as much as possible. that would only make sense!

He's done it a few times this season, and he's been woeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom