• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

found what i was looking for

this is the current laws of the game

http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/affederation/generic/81/42/36/lawsofthegame_2011_12_en.pdf

however past about page 60 it has advice and interpretations for referees, generally not printed as part of the LOTG.

It's very interesting reading if you follow football and have ever wondered wtf a referee was doing at some point with a decision.

"The decision to penalise the original offence must be taken within a few
seconds."

Which Webb did :s

Choc

Banned
it was about 6-8 seconds, thats to long under the rules.

Also the point of a foul being called is to give back a team the ball as it was taken off them in way that was against the laws of the game

city had the ball clearly, city fucked it up. That's not supposed to be called back. Guarantee his assessors wrote that very point on their forms today.

I have a feeling Silva laying on the ground like a fucking turd sandwich and not even try to get up and not even be hurt didnt help him.

Even if City were to drop points, United would have to make sure they do not against Swansea. Swansea have been quite decent this season.

Most years, you would expect United to take care of business in situations like this. But this year is different, you can never tell if they are going to be simply average or their usual Man Utd championship-dominating self.

Such a nervy second half coming up!

Choc

Banned
Fox Sports in AU during broadcast (AU Sky sports basically) said Dempsey is a target for Lollerpool this summer

offshore

Oberking needs to come on!

MxTNs.jpg

Feorax

Fox Sports in AU during broadcast (AU Sky sports basically) said Dempsey is a target for Lollerpool this summer

Probably from Tom Werner's comments.

Seriously though, as great as Dempsey has been this season, he would only really be replacing Gerrard, and there is no point replacing one ageing midfielder with another one. We'd be better just trying to get Aquilani to stick around for next season.

GorillaJu

"It was loik a roight footballin' explosion, bah' wit' the beau'ee of a dahnse."

If I hear that fucking shit one more time... There is no way that Rooney goal is the best in PL history. I blame this stupid fucking S*n commercial for campaigning to keep it in everyone's memory

Shame on you Mr. Stealth Edit.

hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom