• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

offshore

Oh well I guess on the plus side, at least it'll be nice to see Fergie and Man Utd being the ones to bottle it for a change.

norinrad

hahaha Jesuse United sure wasted it didn't they? They were up 7 or 8 points and they some how managed to screw it all up. lol

Carbonox

So pissed off we didn't get a result against those wankers. Whatever. Villa, don't you bottle it now. If you can get a win, I expect Fulham to beat Spurs and we can beat Everton.

Tottenham Penalty 1-1

untitled-456x08.gif
untitled-3cpbcj.gif

Hope Fergie has the balls to go for all-out attack today. No other way to win it and nothing to lose, might as well go for it.

We aren't scoring 10 goals against Swansea

Time to give up and look for next season. City has played well this season, and out played us completely over both legs.

Bring on the title challenge next season (which might not even exist if Fergie doesn't buy well in Summer)

TeegsD

Hope Fergie has the balls to go for all-out attack today. No other way to win it and nothing to lose, might as well go for it.

Thats exactly what needs to happen these next two games. Just go all out because we now have nothing to lose. I can't believe we gave up the title.

Clegg

Toure > Biscuits

Then again this is the same club that sold Eto'o

They're completely different in the way they play. Can't really compare the 2 imo.

For a surging midfielder that plays high up the pitch, Toure is your man. But I'd take Busquets as a DM.

Looks like City have won the league. United need at least a 6 goal winning margin to be in contention next week. And the team we have out for Swansea doesn't fill me with much confidence.

doicare

City going to dominate the league for a couple of years now, similar to Chelsea with Mou. Can't see us competing in Europe without buying top players but that's not going to happen.

Trophy less season, feels bad :(
The only way City are going to dominate the league for the next couple of years now is if Man United go 5 seasons in a row with having half there team out injured for most of each season and City get lucky every year with injuries.

Mr. Sam

Time to give up and look for next season.

Give up? When the only thing separating the two is goal difference? Come on! Maybe it's best to not get your hopes up but City could still somehow, some way lose to or draw with QPR. You know, after a freak accident that takes out most of City's players or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom