• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

PSG losing 2-0 to Valenciennes. Really handing the initiative to Montpellier who is looking likely to win Ligue 1 now. Shame though as they will be torn apart in the transfer window this Summer. Yanga M'biwa and Giroud more specifically. If only we were still in for them but now, we're priced out of the moves.

Even at full speed you could tell that Julio Cesar got the ball before he got the man. But from the ref's perspective I can see why it'd be hard to tell. Nevertheless, it's pretty typical for Milan's season that they've been getting favourable refereeing decisions. It's been nothing more than that but it's frustrating at times.

Zabojnik

Even at full speed you could tell that Julio Cesar got the ball before he got the man. But from the ref's perspective I can see why it'd be hard to tell. Nevertheless, it's pretty typical for Milan's season that they've been getting favourable refereeing decisions. It's been nothing more than that but it's frustrating at times.

Well, you're a better man than me. *bows*

EDIT: For the record, I would fucking bite Galliani's head off. MOTHERFUCKER.

Messi

1330533595407.jpg

I feel ya bro

I hate both Milan's.
Yeah, I wouldn't really say hate, but I dislike them both as well (AC primarily because of Berlusconi). I like & respect select players in both teams though*.

/edit
*ppl. like Lucio, Alexander Merkel (no one knows him..) or KP Boateng.

Fucking ref. Got everything, EVERYTHING wrong tonight. Our penalty, a shitload of fouls, maybe (honestly, I can't tell if that was over the line) Inter goal from the corner.

The two injuries were awesome, 35 minutes in and we lose a RB who was forced to play as LB and our goalkeeper. I'd change Boateng with Cassano, then again you never know if we have another injury.

I want to fucking win tonight, I couldn't care less about the Scudetto. We can't lose at Inter, we just can't. A lot of our players need to play better, until the penalty there was only the merde on the field.

Edit: it should've been at least 2-0, judging by the image below. What's that, 3 over-the-line-goals not awarded to us against one non-awarded to another team that plays against us? That's a good score.

elsk

Banned
Yeah, I wouldn't really say hate, but I dislike them both as well (AC primarily because of Berlusconi). I like & respect select players in both teams though*.

/edit
*ppl. like Lucio, Alexander Merkel (no one knows him..) or KP Boateng.

You guys should buy Merkel.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Julio Cesar told Ibra to kick it out if he is honest.

He's not, lol.

edit:TheLucifer is too objective, I love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom