• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPoTU.jpg

"Look I am not fat, I can suck in gut "

KoXai.jpg

What a shit player, not only lacks fitness but also a pair of balls, can't believe he has gotten 50 matches for Norway. Going to drown away my sorrows with more alcohol now and hope Inter fucks up. Congrats to Juve!

Charles

KoXai.jpg

What a shit player, not only lacks fitness but also a pair of balls, can't believe he has gotten 50 matches for Norway. Going to drown away my sorrows with more alcohol now and hope Inter fucks up. Congrats to Juve!

It ain't over till the fat lady sings

Sounds awful, lol. Here's one more... ;D
rHSmR.png

Yeah, I also don't think Inter can win or get a draw.
But I think Juve has got this anyways so chill, Juventini :)

/edit
Lol who is that player? Why is he a pro and I'm not. :(
Christian Grindheim. I thought the same thing, tbh :D

Okay, Juve--now here's what you need to do.... SCORE AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Edit: Charles, what? Vucinic was on by the Cagliari RB at the top of the field.

Have two streams going. Milan derby as well.

Fuck, Milan looking dangerous and Inter looking typically shit.

Easy miss from Ibra. If inter does anything it's on the counter, I bet.

Fucking UGLY challenge Nainggolan. UGLY.

Edit: Carbonox, didn't know you were a Juve fan. Or do you just cheer on all teams with black and white kits? :D

Inter fans are welcome here. I wish Dash would come back. And Frank too, the fuck? Did we Juventini scare him away or was he banned?

Yeah everyone are obviously just poking fun of the fact that there's so little Inter supporters here. Must be their recent form that has scared them away more than anything. Frank is still on lcvg, don't think he was banned. Wish the MLS thread would come in here too, but some people are really obnoxious about that league in here.

Inter fans are welcome here. I wish Dash would come back. And Frank too, the fuck? Did we Juventini scare him away or was he banned?
I wish he'd one back too, but it gets nasty whenever Dash comes and you itlaianos start arguing and throwing each others corrupted pasts at each other. Kind of scary. Love the passion.

I miss dash but I can go say hi in the iPod gaming community

Oh, I know what you meant Wood, didn't mean offence by it :)

I wish he'd one back too, but it gets nasty whenever Dash comes and you itlaianos start arguing and throwing each others corrupted pasts at each other. Kind of scary. Love the passion.

I miss dash but I can go say hi in the iPod gaming community

And Cheap Arse Gamer :p I just hope that he didn't take our banter so hard he felt he had to leave.

It doesn't really happen except with Dash. Frank just likes crying about referees but even he's just following Allegri's lead.

Lichtsteiner :(

That looked bad. He's still down. Holy shit I hope he's alright.

FORZA LICHTSTEINER

I think the worst thing that Kenny did this time around was bring a siege mentality with him. It's made him look completely deluded and idiotic. Our players have underperformed massively this year and there's no shame in saying that out loud. That said, our fans don't help themselves either. It doesn't help when a player misses a shot or makes a bad pass and is forever branded "shit", at least until he scores or makes that defence-splitting pass happen.. Then he's one "I had faith in all along". Gah, football is such dichotomous sport..

Perhaps worst of all, though - it's made my girlfriend's mother more or less unbearable to watch football with. Then again, she's New Labour so I guess that siege mentality is pretty heavily imbued already.

Also, obligatory cheer for Juve. Del Piero is probably my favourite player ever.

Shit man this looks really bad. Neck brace on, hopefully as a caution, taken off on a stretcher. He's moving but holy shit man he looks rough.

I really like him, I hope he's okay and it's not a neck injury or nothing serious.

Edit: Yes, conscious. He's coming off though. But he's looking bad. Like he's right out of it.

He's such a fantastic player and he gives our backline, along with Chiellini, an incredible fire. His movements at the moment on the stretcher look instinctual rather than intentional. Like he's just reacting to pain or whatever's floating around in his head. :(

My TV channel went black. WHAT IS GOING ON GUYS!? Is Licht still alive?

On a stretcher being wheeled off, presumably, to a hospital. Got a head right to the face. Knocked out flat on his back. He looks like he's okay but I wouldn't be surprised if he has a concussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom