• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastadon

Banned
Z0tA5.gif

Once again Yurt makes the best of a bad situation.

I don't see what's the problem. Obviously someone who was there so what really happened but no one was admitting to say it. So I applaud Glen for bringing it to light.

You can't be fucking serious. It's the same moot point and we are not going anywhere with it, instead the toilet thief goes ahead and accusses McGrath of racism. Yes lets applaud that.
KuGsj.gif

Manager

I don't see what's the problem. Obviously someone who was there so what really happened but no one was admitting to say it. So I applaud Glen for bringing it to light.

I just did my first Neogaf IRL facepalm of 2012.

How can you even defend this?

Johnson accused the former Manchester United defender Paul McGrath of racism after he used Twitter to criticise Johnson for wearing the T-shirt.

Johnson claimed: "The McGrath thing … that's actually racist. Saying what he said is racist. He is only saying that to me because I was the only black lad wearing the T-shirt. He's targeting me because of my colour."

McGrath tweeted on Thursday: "It saddens me that Glen Johnson has called me a racist, but he is entitled to his opinion."

Fur_Q

But Johnson believes Evra "stayed up all night" coming up with a plan to make sure Suárez did not greet his opponent in the expected manner by holding his hand by his side.

I got a good laugh from that bit, thanks Glen.

You can't be fucking serious. It's the same moot point and we are not going anywhere with it, instead the toilet thief goes ahead and accusses McGrath of racism. Yes lets applaud that.
KuGsj.gif

Whats the fucking problem here? Seriously? If they asked him the question and he wanted to answer it truthfully do you think he should just say fuck it and keep his mouth shut? Maybe its easy for people like you to say just drop it.

Maybe I'm wrong in thinking that its ok to stick up for your friends and colleagues if you feel they are innocent.

Carbonox

lies i had an achey wisdom tooth out. I went from wanting to slit my own throat to maybe wanting to slit my own throat.

The pain was maddening.

I will take anything as long as it wasn't what I endured over the last 5 days. My infection lump that blew my face up has gone down pretty much entirely but it's more the pain that came before the lump that was excruciating.

How is it after you have the tooth out? As it's a wisdom tooth, surely the things you need to do are different following the removal?

Empty

i'm sure evra carefully orchestrated it, spending the evening looking over game tapes to work out exactly which camera angle is used in the handshake and used his friends as props to practice pulling off the perfect fakeout handshake followed by appeal so he could screw suarez.

PJX

i'm sure evra carefully orchestrated it, spending the evening looking over game tapes to work out exactly which camera angle is used in the handshake and used his friends as props to practice pulling off the perfect fakeout handshake followed by appeal so he could screw suarez.

Seeing how much of a cunt Evra is, I wouldn't put it pass him.

Whats the fucking problem here? Seriously? If they asked him the question and he wanted to answer it truthfully do you think he should just say fuck it and keep his mouth shut? Maybe its easy for people like you to say just drop it.

Maybe I'm wrong in thinking that its ok to stick up for your friends and colleagues if you feel they are innocent.

There's a difference between defending or supporting a team mate and making up conspiracies left and right. Not that he would have to keep on supporting him, the shirt wearing already showed that no matter his behavior they will keep supporting him. But hey, I am sure he will convince some of RAWK that Evra sat up and planned it all night (and accusing McGrath of racism), but for most it just makes him and liverpool look pathetic. It certainly doesn't help the tinfoil hat stereotype.

Fur_Q

Genius.

I will take anything as long as it wasn't what I endured over the last 5 days. My infection lump that blew my face up has gone down pretty much entirely but it's more the pain that came before the lump that was excruciating.

How is it after you have the tooth out? As it's a wisdom tooth, surely the things you need to do are different following the removal?

I had all 4 out at the same time, it is very sore so much so that I was prescribed Oxycontin and wooooo those babies will knock you for six.

Hixx

Noel Gallagher interviewing Mario Balotelli on football focus this weekend

Short clip

His English is surprisingly good but he comes across as a reet plain lad, totally at odds with all the stories you hear.

Can´t wait for the match today. I know we will probably get the beating of our lives but I still have a bit of hope that we can do something special today.
Last time Roberto Mancini was on Alvalade he and his Inter side lost thanks to this beauty of a goal by Caneira so miracles can happen.

Manager

Can´t wait for the match today. I know we will probably get the beating of our lives but I still have a bit of hope that we can do something special today.
Last time Roberto Mancini was on Alvalade he and his Inter side lost thanks to this beauty of a goal by Caneira so miracles can happen.

You should be more worried about City's home game, you have a shot tonight. Plus, City are weakened a lot without Yaya.

Facism

I had one that was impacted and i dealt with the ache for a week before going to see a dentist. It was a simple job as it wasn't so close to a nerve to cause possible permanent damage.

Anyway, after i had it out, the pain was gone, it was the best feeling in the world. Better than blowing that first nut. All i had to do was bite down on the cotton crap they gave me until the blood clotted in the GAPING hole that was left. It bled slightly for a few days, but it wasn't anything massive. Had to gently swill my mouth with salted water occasionally.

I need to get my other wisdom teeth out, but the lower left came through sideways and is literally on the nerve. I went for a NHS consultation and they banged on about cutting away part of my jaw and some gum under local anaesthetic witht he possiblity of losing all feeling in my lower teeth due to the proximity of the tooth in regards to the nerve.

"Fuck that," i thought. I wanted to be knocked the fuck out if they're gonna start hacking away part of my jaw to get a tooth out. Pussied out in the end. It's cracked open so i guess i have to man up and deal with it soon :(

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
His English is surprisingly good but he comes across as a reet plain lad, totally at odds with all the stories you hear.

Away from the pitch he's always seemed like a nice chap. It's on the pitch that he can be a dirty twat.

You should be more worried about City's home game, you have a shot tonight. Plus, City are weakened a lot without Yaya.

A good result today might give us a moral boost that could help us get a draw or a minimal defeat at City.
Yaya being suspended is a big help but unfortunately we also have important players out of the game like Rinaudo, who has been an outstanding in the midfield, and our beast in defence, Oneywu.

Carbonox

I had one that was impacted and i dealt with the ache for a week before going to see a dentist. It was a simple job as it wasn't so close to a nerve to cause possible permanent damage.

Anyway, after i had it out, the pain was gone, it was the best feeling in the world. Better than blowing that first nut. All i had to do was bite down on the cotton crap they gave me until the blood clotted in the GAPING hole that was left. It bled slightly for a few days, but it wasn't anything massive. Had to gently swill my mouth with salted water occasionally.

I need to get my other wisdom teeth out, but the lower left came through sideways and is literally on the nerve. I went for a NHS consultation and they banged on about cutting away part of my jaw and some gum under local anaesthetic witht he possiblity of losing all feeling in my lower teeth due to the proximity of the tooth in regards to the nerve.

"Fuck that," i thought. I wanted to be knocked the fuck out if they're gonna start hacking away part of my jaw to get a tooth out. Pussied out in the end. It's cracked open so i guess i have to man up and deal with it soon :(

Yeah mine's cracked, making it difficult for them to grab hold of, which means the surgery could last a while. They also mentioned cutting away part of the jaw and warned about the slight risk in losing feeling in the area if they get a nerve. Worried me a bit, haha.

Either way, all I've got going for me during the surgery is just numbness. I thought bugger it and opted against being put to sleep. :lol

Messi

I wonder how C.Ronaldo felt about Messi's preformance last night. Could he appreciate it on a level other than this is the guy who is stopping me from being the best in the world? I checked his twitter, but it seems like a marketing account. Its nice to see players talking about other players in a nice way and the outpouring of compliments last night made me smile.

I am not trying to troll ronaldo btw, if messi didnt exist, you could make an arguement for him being the best in the world. I just wonder if he could think of anything other than 'fucking hell, now I must score how many more?'

Salazar

I am not trying to troll ronaldo btw, if messi didnt exist, you could make an arguement for him being the best in the world. I just wonder if he could think of anything other than 'fucking hell, now I must score how many more?'

Well, the other news story of the day was that Ronnie deflowered Mario's GF.

That counts for something.

Edit: Ah, but she said Mario is a superior lover. Huh. Rough.

Noirulus

I wonder how C.Ronaldo felt about Messi's preformance last night. Could he appreciate it on a level other than this is the guy who is stopping me from being the best in the world? I checked his twitter, but it seems like a marketing account. Its nice to see players talking about other players in a nice way and the outpouring of compliments last night made me smile.

It must be frustrating, surely. But if in 10 years everyone considers Messi the best of all time, wouldn't Ronaldo be considered among the best as well for competing with him and being just below him?

We'll have to see how history moves from hereon, because who knows what Madrid or Barca will accomplish in the next 10 years (I'm guessing Messi will fall off around 32-34)

I love Ronaldo, so i'd like to see him and Portugal perform well in the euro's. He'll get a lot more recognition than he's getting right now if he stands out in that competition.

K1LLER7

I want berba to start or chicha.

Is cleverly fit?

Predicted line-up: de gea, rafael, Evans, smalling/jones, fabio, nani, carrick, ando, young, chicha, berbatov

Messi

Tello was the first person ever to score twice in a CL debut, apparently. Such a shame he could not finish the one on one with the keeper. Then my crazy double hat trick prediction would be awesomely correct. Would have loved messi to get a 6th, double hat trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom