• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you meeting her?

A studio I'm working with on a short animated film contacted her about doing voice acting for a part. She agreed to meet up and talk details about it. I convinced the guys that she would be ideal for the part. I'll be at the meeting talking about the project with her.

A studio I'm working with on a short animated film contacted her about doing voice acting for a part. She agreed to meet up and talk details about it. I convinced the guys that she would be ideal for the part. I'll be at the meeting talking about the project with her.

If you meet her can I touch you?

Facism

Laboured is essentially asking you to fist his arse with the hand you use to shake hers. It'll be like she's inside him.

Stimpy

I didn't watch the Tottenham game last night as I was watching Barcelona but I notice Bale is being accused of diving again, was it another dive by him?

Wilbur

Banned
Are you talking about Llorentes penis?

Wilbury post

Ah, so a little bit like my p-

Certainly not Wilbury's penis.

Oh. Oh. You know what man, you always be bringin' up my piece everywhere when a brotha's just tryin' to earn a little respec back, try get back in the game and get the honeys interested in this cracker ass but you just keep talkin' 'bout my dick, just bringin' it up and I'm goddamn sick of it motherfucker.

Clegg

Certainly not Wilbury's penis.

Ah, so a little bit like my p-

Oh. Oh. You know what man, you always be bringin' up my piece everywhere when a brotha's just tryin' to earn a little respec back, try get back in the game and get the honeys interested in this cracker ass but you just keep talkin' 'bout my dick, just bringin' it up and I'm goddamn sick of it motherfucker.
CiCy1.gif

dc89

Who's ready for some premium European football tonight?

Hart, Clichy, Kompany, K.Toure, Kolarov, De Jong, Barry, Milner, Silva, Aguero and Dzeko.

Good team, 6PM kick off, ITV4.

Kenka

The Valencia game will be interesting. I think PSV has as much chances to pass tbh. The Twente game also, will be worth a look.

Sporting :

Rui Patricio; João Pereira, Xandão, Polga, Insua; Carriço, Schaars, Matias Fernandez; Izmailov, Capel and Wolfswinkel.

Aguero is going to have so much fun with grandfather Polga...

Manager

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

European court has judged that Europe can FUCK OFF re: multi-match viewings on Saturdays, so from now on channels in Europe can only show ONE match on Saturdays @ 3PM.

Basically no chance of your favourite team being shown. Thankfully City only play twice that time this season.

Who's ready for some premium European football tonight?

Hart, Clichy, Kompany, K.Toure, Kolarov, De Jong, Barry, Milner, Silva, Aguero and Dzeko.

Good team, 6PM kick off, ITV4.

Clichy right back then.

Fur_Q

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

European court has judged that Europe can FUCK OFF re: multi-match viewings on Saturdays, so from now on channels in Europe can only show ONE match on Saturdays @ 3PM.

Link

City staying in Portugal until the Swansea game.

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

Basically no chance of your favourite team being shown. Thankfully City only play twice that time this season.
United don't play on a Saturday again this season.

I suspect Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea (I'm assuming these are the other most popular teams on the continent) don't have many more 3pm kick-offs on Saturday's either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom