• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
What the fuck has happened in here?

City fan.

Don't think it was a bad deal on Jones, he's young and has been played everywhere. Will grow into the role playing with better players than at Blackburn.

Well that's the plan. We're playing worse.

Fantomex

cheers.gif
I take it all back Phoenix. New worst poster.

doicare

Rafael isn't playing right mid you tool, Young is. Carrick was on the bench, Jones in midfield has nothing to do with injuries.
Who said anything about all of those players being injured tonight? I just said United haven't got them on the pitch. This team right now are barely at half strength yet people just want to post shite saying United are crap lololololol. Sigh.

HAHAHAHAHA seriously, this constant denial from people that Manchester United aren't missing nearly half their first choice team in every single game they've played this season is ridiculous. Just in this game alone Manchester United's starting 11 is without:

Vidic
Ferdinand
Valencia
Fletcher
Cleverley
Nani
Welbeck
Scholes
Carrick
Anderson

And as for your other point no Park is not the only 3rd or 4th choice player playing tonight because Rafael a RIGHTBACK is certainly not Manchester United's second choice right sided midfielder and Jones a DEFENDER is certainly not Manchester United's second choice Central midfielder.

Quick! Add Owen to the list, he isn't playing either!

Wilbur

Banned
Who said anything about all of those players being injured tonight? I just said United haven't got them on the pitch. This team right now are barely at half strength yet people just want to post shite saying United are crap lololololol. Sigh.

Then why are you making excuses when it's Fergie's decision not to start Carrick? I'm a United fan, but you're talking shite. Accept we've been shit and move on.

doicare

Then why are you making excuses when it's Fergie's decision not to start Carrick? I'm a United fan, but you're talking shite. Accept we've been shit and move on.

Vidic, Valencia, Fletcher, Cleverley and now Smalling are all injured that's not Fergie's choice, and what i originally said was:

"Considering Manchester United are missing half their first choice team and are playing 3rd and 4th choice players in their place instead of 2nd choice players, the result so far's not bad. I would expect United to field a much stronger side in the second leg."

How is that not true? United have been poor due to a combination of injuries and resting players, not because United are just shit lololololol.

Wilbur

Banned
Vidic, Valencia, Fletcher, Cleverley and now Smalling are all injured that's not Fergie's choice, and what i originally said was:

"Considering Manchester United are missing half their first choice team and are playing 3rd and 4th choice players in their place instead of 2nd choice players, the result so far's not bad. I would expect United to field a much stronger side in the second leg."

How is that not true? United have been poor due to a combination of injuries and resting players, not because United are just shit lololololol.

I give up. I lament our injury crisis as much as anyone but it is no excuse for tonight's performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom