• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2-1 Bilbao lead

untitled-11ocdvy.gif

untitled-100nunb.gif

I can't wait for Doicare XD

Has anyone flicked through his post history in football threads before? The guy is insane, I saw a post where he claimed England were the better side on the day against Germany in the 2010 World Cup hahaha!

Go Bilbao :D

avaya

The Premiership has been god awful for the last couple of years and this Bilbao team ripping the Manc's a new arsehole is testament to that.

Carbonox

I can't wait for Doicare XD

Has anyone flicked through his post history in football threads before? The guy is insane, I saw a post where he claimed England were the better side on the day against Germany in the 2010 World Cup hahaha!

Go Bilbao :D

He also thought that Newcastle didn't deserve the win against Man Utd back in January.

Best to laugh at his stuff and then move on, rather than taking offence. :p

doicare

Fuck off you tool. Explain how that goal came about from anything but awful defending? Vidic wouldn't have stopped that goal so don't talk shit.
Lol no, no, you must be right, Vidic, Ferdinand or smalling can't defend any better and having United's first choice midfield on the pitch wouldn't help to control the game and protect the defense at all either......

pappe

God lord we have been awful. Not only for this game but since past 1 month.

We can't beat athletic Bilbao at home we should forget about winnin the league. We better bring a world class CM in the summer if we want to have a good run next season.

FootballFan

The Premiership has been god awful for the last couple of years and this Bilbao team ripping the Manc's a new arsehole is testament to that.

How has EPL been awful last couple years ? Isn't this the first year(in quite a while) where they have genuinely sucked.

Bilbao fans are great.

I just noticed that they're all Spaniards :O
Are all of them Basks too? (except Amorebieta, obviously)

Yep, mostly :p basque players. Dont know how that region comes up with so many good players, Bilbao is only team in La Liga to have never been relegated(other than Barca and Madrid :p)

ShogunX

Haven't the teams representing the Premiership done well in Europe over the past few years? Seem to remember Man Utd reaching the Champions league final and Fulham reaching the Europa League final.

The top teams haven't performed this season in Europe but I don't think that means the league is now shit or has been for years. Last time I checked the BPL was still the top seeded league based on European performances.

avaya

6th place team are shitting all over you on your own ground. Bullshit about injuries is embarrassing. Your club is 20x the size in all respects.

Fur_Q

Bingo the Premier league is not as good as we think it is, and Sky are to blame for half that shit. Fuck your hype commercials. This is why England will come home with their tale between their legs and half the country will wonder why, but us here will know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom