• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Sunhi. don't let me down my friend, I need a GIF of Fergie sat on that bench looking well and truly pissed off.

tzare

Fuck yeah Athletic, a team with only basque players, absolutely deserved win. I also hope they win La Copa, and i am a Barça supporter. They are an awesome team, and have awesome supporters.

Oh, penalty :( shit.

doicare

6th place team are shitting all over you on your own ground. Bullshit about injuries is embarrassing. Your club is 20x the size in all respects.
Telling it like it is with half the team missing is talking bullshit lol?

The premier league isn't shit, this is the first year that the premier league hasn't dominated the champions league in over 5 years for f*cks sake. And the reason why the premier league has done poorly this year is that the top 4 have either been crippled by injuries (Manchester United/Arsenal) or they're going through a transitional phase (Chelsea/Man city)

untitled-12d4ct3.gif

untitled-13x9jox.gif

Fur_Q

Telling it like it is with half the team missing is talking bullshit lol?

The premier league isn't shit, this is the first year that the premier league hasn't dominated the champions league in over 5 years for f*cks sake. And the reason why the premier league has done poorly this year is that the top 4 have either been crippled by injuries (Manchester United/Arsenal) or they're going through a transitional phase (Chelsea/Man city)

I like nuts do you like nuts.

Wilbur

Banned
Last post for the night. I'm sick of this fucking complacency. Absolutely sick of it, De Gea kept us in that single handedly and knowing us we'll go through after luckily winning next week and everyone will forget there was a problem. I'm out guys, have a good night.

WJD

Not enough negative superlatives in the world to describe us right now. We need to batter West Brom 64-0 now just to make up for it. De Gea the only player to come out of this with any credit.

Rad-

Deserved loss really. There was no will to win, like Bilbao had.

De Gea was great again and it's a shame he got so little support from defenders.

Clegg

About 5 different Bilbao players could be MoTM.

But De Gea is mine. He was fucking magnificent. They could have scored 8.

Not enough negative superlatives in the world to describe us right now. We need to batter West Brom 64-0 now just to make up for it. De Gea the only player to come out of this with any credit.
Carrick too, we looked better when he came on.

Jones' loss of form has been shocking.

FootballFan

Lol Rafael wtf ?

edit: it might not happen, but im outta here before the "this league that, that league this" talk. Each league has its own positives and negatives, and those arguments go nowhere lol.
btw Muniain, Llorente and Javi Martinez are just so awesome.
Good football on display last couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom