• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Fucking Skrtel is a thug. He had nothing other than doing Bendtner in his mind & Charlie Adam is one of the most snide players I have ever seen. On the bright side, only 2 points off the scousers now, hopefully we can knock the blue side out of the cup next week too.

No Sess, Catts, Rico. 3 huge players. Didn't look like we missed them one jot. John O'Shea best player on the pitch by some distance, followed by Jack Colback.

On the subject of O'Shea:

AnpQOI-CEAAeWsd.jpg

Haha.

Fur_Q said:
This needs to be posted though.

Roy Hodgson PL record -
P17 W6 D4 L7 22 points. Sacked

"King" Kenny last 17 PL games -
P17 W5 D6 L6 21 points. Messiah.

I wonder who spent more to achieve that delicious run of results though?

I expect the retort to be 'we won a cup', which is true and is certainly a good measure of success.

What I'd like to ask Liverpool fans (quite aside from their recent results) is how do they feel about the way their team plays? Are you happy with the style of football you're playing under the King?

kharma45

Pogba back in the squad for tomorrow, rumours of him signing a new contract could be true!

Squad - : De Gea, Amos, Jones, Fabio, Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Pogba, Cleverley, Scholes, Park, Nani, Hernández, Berba, Rooney, Welbeck. Others to join up in the morning.

Pogba back in the squad for tomorrow, rumours of him signing a new contract could be true!

Squad - : De Gea, Amos, Jones, Fabio, Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Pogba, Cleverley, Scholes, Park, Nani, Hernández, Berba, Rooney, Welbeck. Others to join up in the morning.

:eek:

Someone wake Salazar up!

ShogunX

This needs to be posted though.

Roy Hodgson PL record -
P17 W6 D4 L7 22 points. Sacked

"King" Kenny last 17 PL games -
P17 W5 D6 L6 21 points. Messiah.

Think we all know that It's Dalglish's reputation at the club that is cutting him some serious slack. I guess the League Cup has helped as well but nobody who supports us can deny that Dalglish has been tactically naive in a lot of our games this season. Henderson on the wing is a sore point for a lot of us as is Carroll being dropped when he was starting to look decent.

I wonder who spent more to achieve that delicious run of results though?

I expect the retort to be 'we won a cup', which is true and is certainly a good measure of success.

What I'd like to ask Liverpool fans (quite aside from their recent results) is how do they feel about the way their team plays? Are you happy with the style of football you're playing under the King?

Its not the style of football we are playing that bothers me, it's the horrible useless players we are using for the style.

bjaelke

Wayne Rooney and injuries aside, we've been very "unlucky" in some games this season where we've completely dominated.

Today was not one of those games.

Fintan

So is the race for Champion's League places down to Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs? Or do you see Liverpool or Newcastle having a chance?

It's weird. A few weeks ago I would've said that Spurs were a guarantee for third but Arsenal and to a lesser extent Chelsea are making ground on them.

Kyoufu

So is the race for Champion's League places down to Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs? Or do you see Liverpool or Newcastle having a chance?

It's weird. A few weeks ago I would've said that Spurs were a guarantee for third but Arsenal and to a lesser extent Chelsea are making ground on them.

Chelsea and Arsenal have it on lockdown. Don't see Newcastle or Liverpool getting in there.

It's a shame because we could really use the CL money lol.

Anderson

Well if the game stays like this and we beat newcastle, we'll be 1 point behind. We don't deserve to be that close, spurs have gone through some tough fixtures and failed miserably thankfully

the 3rd and 4th spot looked between us, spurs and chelsea. Couldn't call what way it'll go and even newcastle could be the dark horse

Labadal

Liverpool fighting for a Champion's League spot?

tyrion-slaps-joffrey.gif

pappe

I think it's gonna be Chelsea and spurs for th UCL. Pool have no chance arsenal n Newcastle will miss out narrowly.

Carbonox

Top 6 will be:

Man City
Man Utd
Arsenal
Spurs
Chelsea
Newcastle

Sorry Liverpool fans but after that awful performance, I can't see you getting in to the top 6 unless Newcastle start to lose their balls over the coming games (which probably will happen).

As for top 4? Please, Liverpool have no chance.

Anderson

Bit biased as an arsenal fan but his arms are down and the ball has come off his leg via the way

Damn just seen we got everton away after newcastle, do well to get anything from that

FULL TIME Everton 1 - 0 Spurs

I knew we were going to draw them. Most of the Augsburgers are Bayern fans too and they need to save their ass from relegation so I'm not really surprised. At least no one was sent off, lol

Fintan

Everton's seasons always seem to start pretty slowly and then pick up in a big way. The derby on Tuesday should be a good match.

pappe

It must b so frustrating to b an Everton fan, I can feel for Farid every season they start horribly n then start playing out of their skin in second half. It's like clockwork. Exactly the opposite of Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom