• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rad-

Not sure if posted before

kkkultv1k20td1rp.gif

Ahaha.

Salazar

Matt Barker ‏ @matthew_barker
Concerns about this afternoon’s game between #Genoa & #Juventus, due to huge demo in city against controversial high-speed rail link

:/

michael owen ‏ @themichaelowen
Looking forward to our game today. West Brom playing well at present but we need the points. Desperate to be back involved again.

Be realistic, Michael.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Salazar said:
Matt Barker ‏ @matthew_barker
Concerns about this afternoon’s game between #Genoa & #Juventus, due to huge demo in city against controversial high-speed rail link

qR9FY.gif

Carbonox

Mass Effect 3 is getting in to god mode right now (about 20 hours in - I've been doing everything so taking my time). The story and events...wow.

Just saw an interview with KD and he said that the team played well against Sunderland. WTF is he on, was he watching the same game everyone else was? I think he is being delusional now.

Hixx

Chris fucking Kamara. Just because a player brushes the ball with his foot doesn't mean he won the ball and it's not a freekick/penalty
LLShC.gif

Kyoufu

Just saw the replay of the penalty incident at the Bolton/QPR game.

Not a penalty. A good decision by Martin Atkinson? Mind blown.

Chris fucking Kamara. Just because a player brushes the ball with his foot doesn't mean he won the ball and it's not a freekick/penalty
LLShC.gif

Maybe in your world, but the rules are the rules.

Hixx

Just saw the replay of the penalty incident at the Bolton/QPR game.

Not a penalty. A good decision by Martin Atkinson? Mind blown.

Maybe in your world, but the rules are the rules.

touching the ball doesn't make a tackle not a foul. You either have to take the ball out of the players control, or take control of it yourself. Merely touching the ball is not enough. Or is it different in your world?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just saw an interview with KD and he said that the team played well against Sunderland. WTF is he on, was he watching the same game everyone else was? I think he is being delusional now.

Same thing happened for us last week. We were dreadful and Conte was saying we played well. I'm slightly worried..
Pirlo's 400th serie A game today.

Absolute legend.

GDyNL.jpg

Really deserved a better farewell in Milan.

Salazar

De Gea, Jones, Evans, Ferdinand, Evra, Welbeck, Carrick, Scholes, Young, Rooney, Hernandez

Amos, Berbatov, Giggs, Park, Rafael, Cleverley, Pogba

LE POG. VIVE LE POG

Et, mon dieu, Super Tom.

dc89

Just read his wiki page .. so you can get arrested in the UK for using racist terms?

Absolutely. The most recent semi-high profile examples are the idiots who were racist on a train/tube and they were videod whilst ranting.

They were identified from the video and later arrested. It's n YouTube if you want to watch it.

---

Just reading the Mail on Sunday and UEFA held a FFP summit in Barcalona recently and the UEFA executive there explained to the attendees how it will work. He was asked about City's proposed Etihad Campus and the reply was that he has been told not to discuss that.

;)

dc89

Hart, Richards, Savic, Kolo, Clichy, Barry, De Jong, Yaya, Nasri, Silva, Mario

Mancini! Play Aguero god damn it! Ruining my Fantasy team for another week running.

Salazar

Welbeck on the wing.

Nani reportedly a bit knocked. Looks like we are set up to absolutely fucking fly at them, though. Hope we do.

Which has the potential to be the more exciting game - Man City vs Swansea or Man UTD vs West Brom?

Bias aside, City - Swansea are more evenly matched, inasmuch as Swansea are better than West Brom.

dc89

Which has the potential to be the more exciting game - Man City vs Swansea or Man UTD vs West Brom?

Swansea V City in my eyes. They played really good at the Etihad on the opening dy, obviously not phased.

They've come on a lot since then too. Seeing Savic in at the back has made me nervous.

offshore

Most exciting, probably Swansea v Man City. But Man Utd have been pretty dodgy at home, and they might get done by Uncle Roy, which will lead to hilarious meltdowns here.

Salazar

Most exciting, probably Swansea v Man City. But Man Utd have been pretty dodgy at home, and they might get done by Uncle Roy, which will lead to hilarious meltdowns here.

WBA: Foster, Tamas, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell, Odemwingie, Andrews, Morrison, Mulumbu, Brunt, Fortune.

It's not going to be easy for us, but we really should deliver a slap.

Good to see Cleverley on the bench. I understand dropping Rafael after his lapse against Athletic. However, when the replacement is Jones, who was shocking for an entire half at fullback against Spurs... Hopefully, he's bounced back.

As for Pogba, who knows? Yes, the reports of him getting signed by Juve during the past few weeks were based on a fake shit-stirring FB profile, but that just brings us back to Fergie's comments that "the boy is unsure". We'll see, I suppose.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
OFFICIAL JUVE XI: Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Caceres, Vidal, De Ceglie; Marchisio, Pirlo, Giaccherini; Pepe, Matri, Vucinic

Kill me now.

Hixx

Welbeck on the wing.

Nani reportedly a bit knocked. Looks like we are set up to absolutely fucking fly at them, though. Hope we do.

Bias aside, City - Swansea are more evenly matched, inasmuch as Swansea are better than West Brom.

Bit harsh on on West Brom who have been in great form recently... 9 goals in last 3 games, 2 of which were against teams above them in league.

Milan XI: Abbiati, Abate, Bonera, Thiago Silva, Antonini; Nocerino, Van Bommel, Muntari; Emanuelson; Ibrahimovic, Robinho.

Dat Van Bommel. Always there, never on the bench. 34 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom