• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Translates to: "I just slipped in sick and got it all over my trousers corr nooooo this is unacceptable."

Thank me later Wilbury. This will help you out in the morning when you ask why there's sick on your trousers and you can't remember how in blazes it got on them.

Ray my penic transplant mav

santi_yo

So now Real Madrid is the team getting help from the referees? Ironic, they were the ones talking trash when Barcelona got that same help.

Madrid and Barça get all the referees help. Period. F*ck la Liga, they always rob us.

btw, 55k people in Betis stadium, great atmosphere.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I uT slurped in sick gotninal ogre my trousers Lorre noooo Riis is unacceptable
Translates to: "I just slipped in sick and got it all over my trousers corr nooooo this is unacceptable."

Thank me later Wilbury. This will help you out in the morning when you ask why there's sick on your trousers and you can't remember how in blazes it got on them.

Was kinda hoping he found John Riise in the orgy.

Carbonox

Was kinda hoping he found John Riise in the orgy.

John Arne Riise...trousers...sick...orgy

Hmm...

Riise threw up on his trousers so he took them off cos that's obviously unacceptable, so Riise apologised by instigating an orgy with Wilbury and whoever else.

WILBURY MAN.

Carbonox

*Looks at Wilbury's avatar*...

Can safely say it's also a ginger orgy. Expect Steve Sidwell to join in on the fun at some point.

Fur_Q

You know that news paper that's running the RVP to City story is actually owned by Sheikh Mansour.

iy3tnHayXfGF0.gif

You know that news paper that's running the RVP to City story is actually owned by Sheikh Mansour.
Ballin' so hard.

Edit - Pogba back in the squad tmrw is a good sign. Promising but still no idea what the dealio is.

P.S - Lollerpool. (I don't think Daglish should go just yet btw).

dc89

Ballin' so hard.

Edit - Pogba back in the squad tmrw is a good sign. Promising but still no idea what the dealio is.

P.S - Lollerpool. (I don't think Daglish should go just yet btw).

Haha.

Any of you guys drive a Ferrari!? Cause they are part owned by him too lol. About 5%.

He has a say in too much stuff.

Salazar

Oui. And Ferguson hauling himself over the channel to watch Ligue 1 without doing it at gunpoint is a moderately positive indication that he is intrigued by someone.

Or perhaps he was simply as gutted as I was by our academy letting Sunderland back into it with three goals, and needed a distraction.

Carbonox

Remember the summer when Cole left Chelsea?

For a while it looked like United were actually going to sign him. Instead we let Liverpool make mugs of themselves. Thank Christ we never signed him.

At this rate, Joe Cole would probably improve Liverpool if he returned :lol

Fucking hell. Just got home from the Porto game, what a shit team. We played so badly on the first half. I couldn't believe the man of the match was Maicon... ARGH

Still need to find replays on the 2 "penalties"

Blablurn

Still not believing we'll have a shot for the championship. Im afraid we'll stumble against berlin next week. But i wouldnt mind if we beat basel this week. Certainly gonna be hard but if we play like yesterday it shouldnt be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom