• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-136hxi7.gif

untitled-12anlpc.gif

kharma45

Ignoring Pogba hype, our movement's been very nice since Clev came on. Lots more one touch passing.

Cleverly is good at keeping the ball moving, and moving forward too.

Whilst he's never going to be a world class player I can still see him becoming very important for us.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
More draws than wins -_-

Onside disallowed goal and we hit the post three times. But still NO excuses for not scoring on the leakiest defence of Serie A.
4JAR3.gif

GorillaJu

When Pogba came on, I got goosebumps all over my body. His first touch sent shivers down my spine. His every caress of the ball made me shudder with ecstasy. His passing - sublime. His movement - impeccable.

Then Super Tom came on, and whatever fabric I had holding my body together gave way as I melted into a sea of sparkles and bliss. This. Is. Heaven.

Wilbur

Banned
More draws than wins -_-

Onside disallowed goal and we hit the post three times. But still NO excuses for not scoring on the leakiest defence of Serie A.
4JAR3.gif

Had half an eye on the match, I thought Pirlo gave away a penalty at the end and shit a giant Yurt shaped log. Thankfully he got a touch.

TOP OF THE FUCKING LEAGUE. Wait until we lose at Blackburn.

When Pogba came on, I got goosebumps all over my body. His first touch sent shivers down my spine. His every caress of the ball made me shudder with ecstasy. His passing - sublime. His movement - impeccable.

Then Super Tom came on, and whatever fabric I had holding my body together gave way as I melted into a sea of sparkles and bliss. This. Is. Heaven.

It was like the first time I saw Gerrard/Downing/Carroll/Suarez/Henderson/Kuyt/Agger/N'Gog/Maxi/Babel/Hyypia

dc89

That GIF is embarassing.

Ahh well. Many more twists and turns to come yet! Enjoy the taste of 1st place United, you've not been top for a long time and you won't be there for very long either.

Also as a long suffering City fan of 23 years, it's very enjoyable to see United fans posting pictures of the league table all over the show. Shows how far Ciry have come. Who'd have thought it, United celebrate when they over take City at the top by one point. How times have changed.

Slizz

Not gonna lie, this actually made me laugh out loud in front of my comp.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Had half an eye on the match, I thought Pirlo gave away a penalty at the end and shit a giant Yurt shaped log. Thankfully he got a touch.

TOP OF THE FUCKING LEAGUE. Wait until we lose at Blackburn.

Haha yeah he got a touch on it. I don't think he's going to give them a penalty after waving off three :/

29 shots. 29 SHOTS.
Yqtqk.gif
Yqtqk.gif
Yqtqk.gif

Welcome to the party.

Wilbur

Banned
Time to watch Norwich twat Wigan, Barca slip past Racing and my men Bilbao draw with Osasuna.

That GIF is embarassing.

Ahh well. Many more twists and turns to come yet! Enjoy the taste of 1st place United, you've not been top for a long time and you won't be there for very long either.

Also as a long suffering City fan of 23 years, it's very enjoyable to see United fans posting pictures of the league table all over the show. Shows how far Ciry have come. Who'd have thought it, United celebrate when they over take City at the top by one point. How times have changed.

This is so salty hahaha. It was also enjoyable to see fans herald the arrival of an ugly Argentinian with a billboard. It's got nothing to do with the point gap, we're top of the league a at a crucial time. Well done City for getting so far but you're bottling it big time with results like this.

GorillaJu

This thread must be insufferable to anyone who hates United.

It's almost as partisan as in the Arsenal days of old.

I want to make some comment about how it's not like that on Liverpool games because a lot of LiverpoolGaf actually go to the matches and aren't on to post.

But I'll keep quiet because I live thousands of miles from Anfield. Yes... very quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom