• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swansea score 1-0

untitled-10vkwox.gif

untitled-11fwxa3.gif

GorillaJu

Good footwork by Carrick. Would be even better if he backheeled into his own net and made the own goal of the century (then did it twice more).

Wes

venison crêpe
Swansea have been utterly fantastic today. Their crowd has been fantastic too, cheering every player who closed down a City player. They deserve this win if they can hold on.

Labadal

I still don't understand why City didn't buy another competent centre back. I thought they would buy one during the last transfer window.

Manager

I still don't understand why City didn't buy another competent centre back. I thought they would buy one during the last transfer window.

If Yaya played centreback in a CL final, he can do it against Swansea.

It's about Mancini under-estimating the opponent, again. Just like he said he did against Everton.

snoopen

C'mon Utd, win the premiership.. Would hate to see all that lolmoney from City come to be of any use. Money can't buy you everything you foreigners.

Also no heart lane is Lols, fuck you cunts, arsenal for 3rd.

GorillaJu

You silly United fans are going to numb us all to that wonderful gif. Haven't you ever heard of comedic timing? Fucks sake keep your finger off the trigger till the crosshairs are between the eyes.

Manager

Yep, offside, though very close. Richards stood 2 meters offside seconds before though, don't understand why he didn't move back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom