• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooden, how do you think N'Doye would do in a stronger league?

Well he has been consistently great in European competitions against much better and bigger teams, think if any Copenhagen player have ever had the qualities to go and be awesome in premier league it would be him, strong as hell and incredible goal nose. Not going to be top of the league quality but think he would be a big success at a club like Newcastle.

Nocerino has a beautiful bottom. There ain't no lie.

ibsvvTO7BPKsIS.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Hey. Maynor Figueroa is a solid left back.

One Honduran don't make a picnic.

Well he has been consistently great in European competitions against much better and bigger teams, think if any Copenhagen player have ever had the qualities to go and be awesome in premier league it would be him, strong as hell and incredible goal nose. Not going to be top of the league quality but think he would be a big success at a club like Newcastle.

I'll buy him on FM, that's the true barometer of quality.

Wilbur

Banned
Sky sucks. After Norwich - Wigan they're not showing the Barca game until half 6 so I'm gonna be watching it late. Meh.

VICTOR MOSES! What a class goal

Kyoufu

MESSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

29th goal of the season comes in the 29th minute of the game.

That's one hell of a coinkidink.

two beautiful goals, utter domination. zlatan is a god. we are 4 points clear. great day.

Juventus have called a media silence in protest at the refereeing decisions during today’s 0-0 draw with Genoa.

what a shitty fucking crybaby club. keep crying wolf.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
what a shitty fucking crybaby club. keep crying wolf.

The whole Milan - Juve hatred, it's all inside your head. Galliani and Berlusconi both apologized to Juve already.

The media silence started when Conte got banned last game, it's nothing new in Serie A (look up silenzio stampa). New to you, maybe.

The whole Milan - Juve hatred, it's all inside your head. Galliani and Berlusconi both apologized to Juve already.

The media silence started when Conte got banned last game, it's nothing new in Serie A (look up silenzio stampa). New to you, maybe.

the article specifically says it was in response to today's game. either way, juve are a bunch of crybabies!

Afrikan

it seemed like the ref didn't give it, but the linesman did? just judging by the reaction of the racing players, not watching that carefully.

dude sprinted all the way to him just to give him a death stare...lol.

he controlled himself from blindsiding Messi after the goal kick however....I could just feel him wanting to let out his frustration.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
the article specifically says it was in response to today's game. either way, juve are a bunch of crybabies!

Are you quoting Football Italia to me? Seriously? I'm watching Sky Italia. Didn't they post about our media silence the other day too? Connect the dots.

No one is crying except for you :lol

Are you quoting Football Italia to me? Seriously? I'm watching Sky Italia. Didn't they post about our media silence the other day too? Connect the dots.

No one is crying except for you :lol

i'm just repeated what the article said. fuck's sake dude. also, i'm crying? we're 4 points clear today, lol.

btw juve released a statement with the media silence saying “the footage speaks for itself.” your club is a bunch of babies that try to influence refs, deal with it.

That's the difference between you and us :p Never talked shit to Milan when we were on top of the league for the majority of the time ;)

we weren't blaming referees about it though. if we were being crybabies you would be entitled to talk shit tbqh. and how is calling them whiners "talking shit" anyway? they are whining about refs, and i'm calling the club whiners. that is just stating a fact tbh. i didn't say anything about you or the fans or anything. i am talking specifically about the actions of the club, unlike you.

all fans for all clubs, including myself, are idiots when it comes to their teams. but juve as a club have been acting pretty shamefully this season imho.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
i'm crying? we're 4 points clear, don't be mad.

That's the difference between you and us :p Never talked shit to Milan when we were on top of the league for the majority of the time ;) Anything can happen in 11 games, but I'd worry more about Lazio now than Juve tbh.

Eh, guess you missed how your club embarrassed themselves after the derby (accusing Pirlo? Really?).

GAF-silence on you Frank
cigHN.gif
You'll grow up one day.

edit:
all fans for all clubs, including myself, are idiots when it comes to their teams. but juve as a club have been acting pretty shamefully this season imho.

I think you also missed Allegri complaining in the first few games, and after the derby for three weeks. Lazio, Napoli and Inter, they all complain too. And you know why? Because it's Italy.

3 points in the bag, not only are we just a point behind Galdbach but we're 7 points clear of Leverkusen. Hopefully we can follow this up and put Twente to the sword at home on Thursday...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I kinda wish Juventus would win seria A just to piss off this frank guy.

I love you.

Now I'm going to cheer for Chelsea against Napoli! :p

Since day 1, Juve were saying Milan are favorites, it was beyond our wildest expectations to be second now. We'll do our best to finish this season on a high.
and buy proper strikers next season :(

Wilbur

Banned
I love you.

Now I'm going to cheer for Chelsea against Napoli! :p

Since day 1, Juve were saying Milan are favorites, it was beyond our wildest expectations to be second now. We'll do our best to finish this season on a high.
and buy proper strikers next season :(

Buy Berba so he plays please.

That GIF is embarassing.

Ahh well. Many more twists and turns to come yet! Enjoy the taste of 1st place United, you've not been top for a long time and you won't be there for very long either.

Also as a long suffering City fan of 23 years, it's very enjoyable to see United fans posting pictures of the league table all over the show. Shows how far Ciry have come. Who'd have thought it, United celebrate when they over take City at the top by one point. How times have changed.

It would appear that city still top the moral table

Wilbur

Banned
Villa are definitely safe but I'd love to see Lerner take a risk and get rid of McLeish at the end of the season.

Also, Manager if you're around, I'm interested to know what you thought of the Balotelli/Parker incident.

Kyoufu

How is that a dive? The defender tried to take him down. Unless you're going to tell me his arm wasn't all over him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom