• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see 'Arry has pulled the "we're overachieving as it is" line out once more. Thought we'd miss that boat this season but sure enough it's come around right on time.

Messi

9I wanN`à flyy liek superaman somtimes, howq about u guya?

JonnyEvansG_228x380.jpg

Arnie

I had a dream before in which I discovered a new way of walking which used momentum and less steps to travel insanely fast. It almost felt like flying across the ground. I ended up falling over quite a few times in the process.

I hope that answers your question Messi.

I had a dream before in which I discovered a new way of walking which used momentum and less steps to travel insanely fast. It almost felt like flying across the ground. I ended up falling over quite a few times in the process.

I hope that answers your question Messi.
Read over the dream part and got excited :(

Clegg

It's too early for Paddys day Messi.

We should all buy crates of beer and have a party in Bjaelkes bathroom to celebrate the day.

Hixx

This is applicable to pretty much this whole page.

ibrvQn1MNa5W8x.gif

I've been looking for flights to London on semi-final weekend (I CAN DREAM) and I think I can rule flying out
KuGsj.gif

Arnie

My Friday night consists of Ribena, Friday Night Lights and A Feast for Crows.

Might play some Mass Effect later but I'm really not enjoying it that much.

Clegg

My Friday night consists of Ribena, Friday Night Lights and A Feast for Crows.

Might play some Mass Effect later but I'm really not enjoying it that much.

I hope you savour the next 2 books because its going to take GRRM another 10 years to finish the series :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom