• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
It happened off screen. TV pictures only showed a few seconds of Muamba but it looked to me, just my opinion, like he was convulsing.

Players are praying. More medics running on to the pitch. Please be alright.

Zabojnik

that's true, he is the real miracle i guess.

i just read that we score on 17% of our attempts. i wonder what that figure is for juve.

If I remember a recent statistic correctly it takes Milan 10 shots on goal to score one on average and 20 for Juve. It's pretty clear what our problem is. :)

Hixx

Really, really hope that this isn't as bad as it sounds... BBC live text saying he's fighting for his life. Jesus..

Salvadora

White Hart Lane is a very subdued place at the moment while everybody awaits news of Bolton midfielder Fabrice Muamba. Ian Dennis, BBC Radio 5 live's chief football reporter, has just reported that Muamba is fighting for his life.

clemenx

Banned
Wow wtf :( Just read this on twitter. I was looking forward to seeing this match on tape delay in about an hour. This is horrible.

WJD

White Hart Lane is a very subdued place at the moment while everybody awaits news of Bolton midfielder Fabrice Muamba. Ian Dennis, BBC Radio 5 live's chief football reporter, has just reported that Muamba is fighting for his life.

fucking hell

elsk

Banned
Err, it's halftimebreak.

Yes, still time for the next 4 goals from Bayern!

Guardian.co.uk has this image:
Tottenhams-Gareth-Bale-an-007.jpg

"One of the best young wingers in the world, and Gareth Bale."

Hahaha, top class.

Salvadora

Ian Dennis has also reported that Fabrice Muamba was being resuscitated for 10 minutes while he was lying on the pitch. He has now been stretchered off and I will bring you more news on his situation when I get it.

10 minutes... Jesus Christ.

Scum

BBC said:
ESPN's reporter in the White Hart Lane tunnel says Fabrice Muamba was not breathing when the Bolton midfielder was carried past him. Medical staff were still attempting to resuscitate him and a defibillator had been used.

Oh. Bloody hell! :-(
Hope all is well with him.

Salvadora

ESPN's reporter in the White Hart Lane tunnel says Fabrice Muamba was not breathing when the Bolton midfielder was carried past him. Medical staff were still attempting to resuscitate him and a defibillator had been used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom