• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Woah.. just read about Muamba. Wtf. Man that really sucks, haven't been keeping up to date with football today, just started watching Barca.
He is only 23, I hope he makes it :(

Manager

He has a son too:
AoNoBW4CAAEVaSE.jpg

Manager

He didn't break it.

He says he got it from a guy on twitter who says he got it from another guy on twitter.

I meant, the first "official" guy to break it, as in journalist. He retweeted some other guy, but then wrote that himself.

I don't know if he actually works at BBC though.

sneaky77

Even in the event they got him breathing again that does not mean stable or that he stayed that way, I think it would do everyone good to just calm down a bit and wait for news to actually come out.

Bo-Locks

I meant, the first "official" guy to break it, as in journalist. He retweeted some other guy, but then wrote that himself.

I don't know if he actually works at BBC though.

He appears to have published some work on the BBC Sport website about African football, so he is a BBC football journalist. But that doesn't make him reliable, since that is a personal twitter account. I doubt that he's based in North London and is able to verify what he said about Muamba breathing in the ambulance.

He should know better.

Madridy

Holy fuck, just got home and saw the news. Please be fine Muamba!

Also wow at the players reaction during the incident! Really tells how scary it was.

sneaky77

Professional sport is very unhealthy for someone with a cardiac disease. It is Russian roulette and docters should take measures. Protecting him from what happened earlier this evening.

We don't even know if it's even related. I am sure if he was playing is because the team doctors gave him the ok. Kind of like De La Red wanted to come back and the doctors told him no.

FootballFan

There are millions of idiots out there, no need give them the attention they're looking for.

Yeah exactly, he wants people to say "omg look at this idiots twitter" then more people follow him yada yada.

He's scored a lot of chips lately.

He has always scored chips/lobs. Even his first goal for the Barca senior team was lobbed over the keeper. It's weird but it works so why not lol.

And gooo Juve! Don't draw again! :p

Scum

Is Messi going for some sort of chipped goal record? I swear, the guy's scored like that in his last 5= games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom