• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theoris

Neo Member
Latest BBC update:

It is now an hour and 30 minutes since we had any news on Fabrice Muamba, who collapsed during today's FA Cup tie against Tottenham. The latest update was that the Bolton midfielder was taken to hospital at 1833 GMT, with medical staff still trying to resuscitate him in the ambulance. A defibrillator had been used.

This isn't sounding promising, you would think that some reassurances would have otherwise been announced after this time.

EDIT: SSN says he's stable, great news!

kharma45

That's a good idea, actually.

I think it has been done, saw some Asian law firm saying they'd done that.

Police will probably take action too as they've been informed, they did the same when Stan Collymore was being abused over Twitter (although this is worse) by some guy who was from Newcastle Uni, people don't realise how easily identifiable they are online. A quick Google search provided his email address and phone number.

Hixx

Great news about Muamba
3AQmK.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Wonderful news, let's hope he can recover. Keep on fighting, Fabrice. :)

Lakitu

st5fu
My sister just told me over the phone... couldn't believe it... but now I'm seeing he is in stable condition. That's good news. Poor guy :(

Go_Ly_Dow

So relieved, I know he can pull through.

People were fearing the worst but it just shows you never give up hope no matter what the situation is.

Caceres and Bonucci have both made some really good tackles and interceptions. I know Bonucci is prone to lapses in judgments but you've got to give credit where due.

Feel bad for Montolivo as well. He's doing okay but he just doesn't have the midfield to support him. Not convinced he is Juve quality but I could certainly see him doing well with us.

And Amauri hasn't changed. Great at hi,ding up the ball, terrible at everything else. Did Fiorentina really think e was better than Gilardino?

s7evn

Hopefully there was no major damage done due to the fact that he might not of been breathing for a while. Hopefully he has a full recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom